Shogun 2 v1.1 Build 4768 + Hattori + Ikko Ikki + Sengoku Jidai + Rise of the Samurai + Blood Pack

Bad213Boy

FS Member
Total-War-Shogun-2-Blood-pack-2.jpg
Shogun 2 v1.1 Build 4768 + Hattori + Ikko Ikki + Sengoku Jidai + Rise of the Samurai + Blood Pack
I strongly recommend you purchase Total War Shogun 2 and the DLC's if you like strategy games. For those of you who own legitimate copies of the game and are experiencing crashes, please follow the directions.
LATEST
(As of Feb 19, 2012)
Required Downloads:

Installation:
  • Mount Total War - Shogun 2 DVD1 and install. When prompt, mount Total War - Shogun 2 DVD2 & Total War - Shogun 2 DVD3. (Installation is English & Russian, don't be alarmed if you see some windows in Russian)
  • Make sure you set your antivirus program to ignore your Shogun 2 folder. The Blood Patch crack contains a false positive, steam_hooker.dll. The game will not run without it.
  • Next, make sure you have Steam installed on your computer. Start Shogun 2 and play.
  • While you still have Shogun 2 DVD 3 still mounted, open the redist folder and run vcredist_86.exe.
  • You should also open DirectX folder and run DXSETUP.exe.
  • Make sure you start a NEW CAMPAIGN! You might be able to use saved games from Build 3444, but I'm not 100% sure. So don't say I didn't warn you.
I have created a mod to unlock all units for the original campaign. Each clan can recruit every unit now. However I did not include the Onna Bushi. I didn't feel like trying to balance a non recruitable unit. I would have posted this on TWCenter but since this mod contains units from all the DLCs, they consider this copyrighting. Luckily this is a free community. I also wanted to create new encyclopedia files, but it looks like that would take forever.

For balance issues, I capped each new unit to 4, with the exception to the Bulletproof Samurai which is capped at 2 and The Black Ship which is capped at 1. This does not include the special event message you get, the "A black ship has been spotted" dilemma. So technically you could have a maximum of 2 in your fleet. If a unit is native to that clan, then you have the default cap (The only unique unit that has a cap is the Bulletproof Samurai which has a default cap of 4). This still gives each clan an advantage for their unique units.

The Nanban Trade Ship and The Black Ship now requires the Nanban Trade Port and Siege Gunpowder building, regardless of whether you convert to Christian or not.

Let me know if there are any bugs because I don't have the time to test every unit in every clan. Thx.​

If you're looking for great battle tactics, I strongly recommend The Art of Battle: Animated Battle Maps. It has excellent battle tactics that will work in any Total War game. Be sure to check out the Battle Animations. It has Powerpoint illustrations there and Youtube videos. He also has a free link to Microsofts free PowerPoint Viewer. These illustrations are awesome. Best I've ever seen.

Another good one for beginners is Heaven Games - Medieval 2 Total War Strategy This has great information about how to win in various Total War games. It also discusses the basic mechanics behind the Total War series. It's not just for Medieval, it's for all Total War games.

This is best version of Shogun 2 but is not perfect. I get save corrupted after 50turns. Not every time but highly possibility. Maybe next 3dmgame fix will be perfect. ;)
All best and tnx for share.

My first install of shogun 2 was ur version. Not have old files in AppData\Roaming\ for deleting.
I played two games. One was on 74turn(works), but start another one and i get error(corrupt) save on 55turn.
Do u have some savegames with 100+ turns?
I read ur post on tehparadox and there people talk about save corrupt on +90turn?

I am the person you were talking about. I get the 90+ turns save corruption on the FLT version. I'm still downloading this.
BTW, Bad213Boy, what are the advantages of JDownloader? I am downloading with it right now, and it has the same download speed with fileserve (30 kbps).
Also, every 400 MB or so (every part probably), it still asks me to type a verification code. I leave my laptop overnight when I'm downloading, and I already wasted 4 hours because of that verification code. It was on screen while I was asleep, not downloading anything.

Let me guess one advantage of it. It doesn't have a waiting time, right? Downloading in fileserve forces you to wait for 25 seconds, and then another 600 seconds after downloading every file. What else?

I am the person you were talking about. I get the 90+ turns save corruption on the FLT version. I'm still downloading this.
BTW, Bad213Boy, what are the advantages of JDownloader? I am downloading with it right now, and it has the same download speed with fileserve (30 kbps).
Also, every 400 MB or so (every part probably), it still asks me to type a verification code. I leave my laptop overnight when I'm downloading, and I already wasted 4 hours because of that verification code. It was on screen while I was asleep, not downloading anything.

Let me guess one advantage of it. It doesn't have a waiting time, right? Downloading in fileserve forces you to wait for 25 seconds, and then another 600 seconds after downloading every file. What else?

Fileserve is shity uploading site. U must write capcha for every part. But Jdownloader is best program for downloading part-system files.
U must find other links(wupload, filesonic...) m8 for Total War Shogun 2 v.1.10 + 3DLC RePack by R.G.Mechanics. I found some on warez bb. Most of them dead cos copyright, but look for safelinks.
All parts are same. 22 parts of 520mb. There is not others repack of rg mechanics.

Nah, I think fileserve is the only way. I found another site with wupload download links, but the files are deleted.

Nah, I think fileserve is the only way. I found another site with wupload download links, but the files are deleted.
No, is not only way. Like i said, u must find safelinks(protected files).
FIleserve have daily limits. I think 2 gb just. After that, u must wait tomorrow.

Links for u and others:

Wupload:
Code:
http://safelinking.net/p/8e805fc013

and

FileSonic:
Code:
http://safelinking.net/p/b4930c2efc

Just a question, because in my previous FLT game with all the patches I couldn't train Daikyu Samurais.
People in the forums said that it occurred right after installing RoS DLC.

So how do I install all the patches without RoS?

Thanks a lot, Bad213Boy! I'll try the Marathon Monk Crash Fix and the Save Game Crash Fix.
If you finish downloading the new torrent, can you please tell me if you can go beyond 50 turns?

The mods that I am using are:

*mod_no_cai_army_spawn.pack (something like that)
*The one that increases Matchlock range to 200 and Heavy Gunners to 250 (can somebody make it 150 and 200 instead?)
*Longer Victory Time Limit (Short Campaign from 1575 to 1600)
*No projectile trails

I think that only the 1st mod may have given problems. And about the AI cheating, how much does the AI get as bonuses? Do they cheat in moderate difficulty? And I've read in the forums that the 1st mod in my list doesn't work anymore with the latest patch. Is there any mod that prevents AI from cheating that doesn't corrupt saved games of cracked Shogun 2? Darth mod has that feature, but I only want the cheat removal, but it's not separated with the main mod (I didn't want Darth Mod because they nerfed missiles so much that it ain't realistic no more).

I may try the mod you told me, maybe in another time. But what I really want for that kind of mod is 2 months per turn. You just can't create a building in 2 months, right?

Thank you for everything, BTW.

Edit: How do I uninstall RoS? People in the forums complained about the Daikyu Samurai bug (unable to train even with the required buildings) right after installing RoS. I experience it too, but other DLC units like Heavy Gunners and Fire Cavalry are recruit-able.

It's just that the changelog of the RoS patch includes fixing the bug that enables you to train Daikyu Samurais in an RoS campaign. Maybe they fixed it, but made another problem.

Hmm, interesting. The new torrent you posted has a higher size (20.2 GB) than R.G Mechanics (19.3 GB including my mods), but maybe it's because the new ali213 version has all the language files (I hope not).

Yes you can. The game works exactly the same. It just makes the game longer, you get more turns. All building times and Arts are the same time.
I was referring to real life. Building a dojo in 2 months (2 turns with that mod) is not realistic IMO.

But still, thanks a lot for your effort.

And here's the good news :D
I got if from tehparadox.
The poster said that it is the patch for this version of Shogun 2. I'm downloading it now, and hoping that it would fix the game totally.

Jeez, it's 2:40 AM in here.

Edit: Oh and about the market stuff, I knew those. I don't upgrade markets to Rice Exchange. I love food surplus. But then, I do not like recruiting many Ashigarus. By the mid game I always train samurais. I hate to see trash armies in my settlements, and when my settlements have enough Public Order I disband my Ashigarus XD. But maybe it's just me, for I always play Chosokabe or Shimazu which are easy to play for not being in the main land.

And BTW, does Darth Mod really removes the cheats from AI (I never referred to the AI's spawning...I only said "cheats)? If so, can you separate that feature from the whole mod?

Hello i am also having a problem with corrupt save i have played rise of samurai campaign for about 9 times now with different settings and decisions but it just corrupt the save after 50+ turns at 50 its just working fine but afterwards its corrupt. some times after turn 50 after ending turn it also crash to desktop
i tried to continue the game with the problem and i reached about 77 turns and saved game and just tried to load but it just crashed to desktop
I have searched the web but no luck searched a lot of forums i was seeing u guys talking about the same problem so i just posted here

I have a FLT version of the game with hattori + ikko ikki + Sengoku Jidai + Rise of samurai And 3dgame patch 1.10 4358

I Am Not Using any mods and no cheats
I am playing game in Very Hard tried both short and domination campaign but same corrupt save problem
Playing With Fukuhara taira also tried other clans but same problem
Saves at turn 50 Are working

I just want some help

and please also tell with which clans have u played with
Thank you

You can try this new crack/patch by 3DGame. However, it's in Japanese.
If it's a mod, can you find anything fishy in the data folder? I hope that it is a mod, so that it would be easier to delete.

BTW, I haven't downloaded it yet. My internet is crap, for I live in a 3rd world country. But please, don't judge me with that.
It's easy to have crack games here. No FBI's and shit. XD

We have money to buy the game but I'm just a kid and people here are not fond of buying video games with dollars.

So uh...I'm tired of this. I hope that the next total war game would be easier to crack.

Bad213Boy, can you please upload the patch in another site like mediafire? I only download for 6 kbps in the Chinese site and it always gets disconnected. Thank you in advance

If that patch or crack turns game into japanese how am i supposed to play It ? I Dont know japanese...

My Total Game Size is 20.4 Gb

@ Roland And Bad Boy so u guys are also having the corrupt save problem after turn 50 in Rise Of Samurai ?

I have played shogun 2 many months ago never encountered any save corrupt in that game but just some minor crashes

i know total war games are a lot buggy but i never had a headache like i have in Shogun 2 Rise of samurai

once my save got corrupted in empire total war and there was also a naval unit problem when i select it it crashed to desktop but that save corrupt problem was just once and i played again it and completed it without a problem

I havent had any Problem in Napoleon Total war that was good

And medivial 2 and kingdoms were also kind of some minor bugs which i encountered

but this Rise of samurai is just a pack of horse shit

@Bad213Boy the patch u mentioned does that fixes the corrupt save problem after turn 50 ? Have u used that ?

Man this sucks, the game wont even startup, while the FLT version did, and i even have steam (not cracked, but a legit account).
I did everything said in the first post about where to put the files.

I Just have found a way how to fix the corrupt save problem and i saved my game at turn 60 and loaded that save game it was working but this fix made my game very glitichy
like unit names disappears buildings names disappears clan names disappears and a lots of things disappears all the text in the news and when starting campaign that also disappears text dissappearing is a very strang thing i ever encountered in total war game ;) but the game is still working fine

I Just have found a way how to fix the corrupt save problem and i saved my game at turn 60 and loaded that save game it was working but this fix made my game very glitichy
like unit names disappears buildings names disappears clan names disappears and a lots of things disappears all the text in the news and when starting campaign that also disappears text dissappearing is a very strang thing i ever encountered in total war game ;) but the game is still working fine
What did you do? Did you install the Chinese patch I posted above?
Maybe it changed the language to Chinese that's why you can't see the texts.

To all people who are tired of save corruption:
What you can do is to ONLY INSTALL THE FLT version, all its patches (ali213, crack v1 and v2), DX11 update, build 3444 patch, and Sengoku Jidai DLC. The outdated cracks do not corrupt your save (long ago before the Sengoku Jidai DLC, I can finish a domination campaign without any problems). The latest cracks are broken.

What would you choose? Outdated version or save corruption? I do not find the changes in the latest patch very significant. I can't even notice them in my game right now (100+ turns, build 3444 with Sengoku Jidai). The only change I have noticed is the Shimazu Heavy Gunners. In build 3444, their unit numbers is 60 (medium unit size) with crap accuracy and different shooting animation while the latest ones have good accuracy and reload time but only with 40 men.

Other units are the same (or maybe almost, if I'm wrong).
So guys, why don't you just do what I did and wait for a better crack for the latest version while playing instead of getting frustrated again and again with the current broken cracks?

Nah I didn't applied the chinese crack i coppied all the Hattori + Ikko Ikki + Sengoku Jidai + Rise of the Samurai in to my game FLT version then applied the 3dgame patch then applied ali 213 patch over it and it just fucked my game and the worst is that u can not negotiate with any nation the diplomacy panel then i played form my save game which was of turn 50 and saved at 60 and the save was working but now i deleted all the save game and played the game again from start and that same thing corrupt save happened and it keeps happening i dont know why but before i was at turn 60 i wonder how can that be possible ?

this is also not working any way i am not going to play it again until any new patch comes out

and i just want to clearfy if u only want to play Shogun 2 Campaign Just use the Flt version and dont apply any patches and dlc it will work just fine cuz i completed domination a long time ago with shimatzu conquering all provinces and no saves corrupt i was at turn 230+

now i am playing rise of samurai with all dlc in domination with Fukuhara Tahira and experiencing corrupt save at turn 50 +

I Dont know Why People on the internet dose not tell or reply in depth what their problem is what r they doing and with which dlc or campaign they are playing ? i just dont know why ?

You don't need to do all that. Look for the Sengoku Jidai DLC download wtih crack and just overwrite your Shogun 2 installed files.

Send me a copy of your saved game. Send it to [email protected]. I'll see what I can do with it.
I'm pretty sure that you have misread my post. Kindly read it again.

My point is that the latest crack corrupts saves. The old cracks doesn't. If you stay on the old cracks (the ones used until build 3444 and Sengoku Jidai ONLY, no Ikko Ikki and above), you won't have problems with saves. I don't care about Ikko Ikki and RoS anyway. I only want to play Shimazu and Chosokabe in the original campaign.

3DMGAME-Shogun2.CHS.Patch.V3.2 changes the game's language to chinese, regardless of whether I use the first or second option. How do we revert back to english?

I'm starting to think the "CHS" in the file refers to CHineSe, and that it is meant as a chinese language patch.

EDIT: I found the problem. When I installed CHS 1.0, I picked the far left option instead of the middle one, because the middle one only popped up a confirmation box, while the far left actually installed files. TL;DR, middle option for 1.0 and 3.2

3DMGAME-Shogun2.CHS.Patch.V3.2 changes the game's language to chinese, regardless of whether I use the first or second option. How do we revert back to english?

I'm starting to think the "CHS" in the file refers to CHineSe, and that it is meant as a chinese language patch.

EDIT: I found the problem. When I installed CHS 1.0, I picked the far left option instead of the middle one, because the middle one only popped up a confirmation box, while the far left actually installed files. TL;DR, middle option for 1.0 and 3.2

what about the save games are they still corrupt after turn 50 in rise of samurai

Back