Sid Meier's Civilization IV

Considering I'm reading posts that date back months ago I figured atleast one person in this huge underground steam covert operation would have just a lousy civilization game. I guess its to challenging for most people. As for having no life, I never said you did or didnt so dont be quick to defend your self. The more your quick to defend yourself the more I think you dont have a life.

Considering you can't even tag the thread REQ rather than other does that not say something, maybe you were too quick to tag?

And it's in an upload queue after all other people who requested.

REQ = Request maybe?

And if you knew it was in a queue why post?

If you didn't it still should have been REQ

yeah but are people that dumb to not realize Im asking for the GCF? Do I have to tag REQ for no reason?

Well it's not an other if there's a REQ tag.

Why should they take the trouble of even reading this thread if they know it's not gonna be a link?

Why don't you just ask for a link to the GCF? And we ARE helpful when the users actually follow directions. When they don't, it complicates things.

I would love to get you the link but I don't have the game at the moment, I will try to find it though if your still looking for it.

Erix, Thank you I would love you to get me the link. Your are the most helpful person I have met so far.

Back