Signatures?

I believe you need to be a Mod, VIP or one of those 'special persons' to be able to have signatures.

Also if you have one of those ranks you can also have a bigger avatar.. am i right?

Yeh i thought it be that way :p damn it :), hopfully i can prove my self worthy of freesteam and moderate these forums the best i can. and that way gain access to havin me sexy signature there :D.

Yeh i thought it be that way :p damn it :), hopfully i can prove my self worthy of freesteam and moderate these forums the best i can. and that way gain access to havin me sexy signature there :D.

You want to be a Moderator and You still can't talk with grammer?

Arnt regular members allowed images in there signature i take it ? :( and the avatar size is tiny lol. any chance getin this uped ? :D

i want this as my avatar:
http://www.redefined-studios.net/graphics/w33tab1x_avart.jpg

and signature, well its in my signature as a link currently :(

Thanks.

This has been already spoken in another thread but the Signatures how someone has already say before is only for users with ranges (admin/mod/respected/donator) and before the Avatars too, but later WWIII give the Avatar option for all.

This has been already spoken in another thread but the Signatures how someone has already say before is only for users with ranges (admin/mod/respected/donator) and before the Avatars too, but later WWIII give the Avatar option for all.

ty for replyin but sorted :D

Back