Skype Public Chat

Slyck

I think that can be a good idea if you open a Skype public chat.
You will need the last version of Skype to do this.

Menu Chats -> Start Public Chat

Try it :)

Let's make an official FS Skype Public chat! :D

There are a lot of interesting features, and I think also that there will be more people that the IRC one ...

yes, it's easy ... but we need to make an official one! :)
We need also someone that usually sties online 24/7.
Or ... every mod of the chat will be an host.

I think that Skype is the better choice because it's something that we are used to taking up everytime.
The good thing of Skype is that tha public chat is available for everyone, at everytime.
It also takes the log of chat during all it's life ( it's saved on every connected skype clients )
If someone will connect after other people, he will be able to read also the old text.

Please, someone make an official one ... and than put the link on the main page of the forum :)

I think maybe WWIII can make it on the freesteam servers which would be on 24/7 (better than one on one of our comps that will not work some of the time).

Everyone that set "Bookbark chat" will be an host :)
I've done another public chat for another community ( it's not about steam/cs ... ), and now we have 6/7 hosts ( people/mods ) and 15/16 normal users !

Computer 2 Computer is always free, You can call from a country to another ... it's a simple Internet connection :)
We will also try between us if you want.

More of that computer 2 computer conversation and you will end up discussing about your personal life. lol

Back