SMD v2.0.0 Final - By RBPFC1

Status
Not open for further replies.

WorldWarIII

[ Respected ]
SMD is a smart Memory Patcher will will show all Games and let you run all Games (You will be not able to Download games you don't own except Subscription 0 Applications). This is the first Crack which will filter the "most" of ValveTestApps on ur List. It's possible that your AV detects it as a Virus because I'm hooking CreateProcess for the Steam process to make all Games work. If you notice that a Game isn't working then report it here please.

NOTE: This will not modify your E-Mail address, the E-Mail on the Settings Menu will show you only the Text. Since I'm putting alot effort into my Release and the repacking Community grows I have to protect my self with this.

Features:

• - No need for manual File patching.
    - You don't have to worry Steam Updates.
    - Easy to use.
    - Small Size.
    - Work's with all games.
    - ValveTestApp Filter included.
    - Takes absolutely no CPU usage.

Installation:

• Extract all files from the Archive into your current Steam Directory where "Steam.exe" is located at. Now double click on "Start SMD.bat" and let it do the rest
    icon_wink.gif

OR

Extract SMD.dll & Settings.ini into your Steam directory. Create a shortcut to "Steam.exe" and add on the "Target" following: " -clientapp SMD.dll" without the quotes!.

Credits:

• - Diviton: I would feel bad not crediting him.
    - steamCooker: I like this guy
    icon_biggrin.gif

- ViTYAN: He helped me sometimes with C++.

Download:
Attachment Provided

Attachments

• SMD.v2.0.Final-RBPFC1.rar
    40.7 KB · Views: 2,093
no idea wtf but i can download hl2 even if i do not own it =o is there any chance that my account could get blocked because i use this?

That's the point of running this memory patcher. The recommendation that I could give is run it from a different directory(ie. 1 for legit steam and 1 for cracked steam) instead of your legit steam location and don't login your original account using this patcher.

could anyone save me few moments and give declaration of SteamDllMain while im out? ^^ or maybe its same as DllMain?

P.S. sorry for quite lame question but im trying to save as much time as possible ^^

That's the point of running this memory patcher. The recommendation that I could give is run it from a different directory(ie. 1 for legit steam and 1 for cracked steam) instead of your legit steam location and don't login your original account using this patcher.

Make sure you simply copy over the files and make its own shortcut. That way the registry isn't modified by using the installer again.

C:\Program Files\Steam -[COPY]> C:\Program Files\Steam2 or Steam_cracked ... etc
Something like that.

:O I LOVE YOU !
No one has cameup with something like this before, so BEST PATCHER EVAR!
EDIT: Better put some protections, or pacman will repack this :mad:

EDIT #2: Too late, PSM was released. God damn that bastard. DDOS HIS FUCKING SREVER!

There is a small repack protection!
It changes your e-mail adress in your memory (it wont change your real e-mail adress of your account).
The adress is someting like AntiRepack@.....
Dont remember it but thats a small protection!

[CHAOS-Corp] Andy;29940 said:
There is a small repack protection!
It changes your e-mail adress in your memory (it wont change your real e-mail adress of your account).
The adress is someting like AntiRepack@.....
Dont remember it but thats a small protection!

Dude that can be removed so easily, i did it in 10 minutes. Fuck p@cman made P4c5t34/\/\ Which uses this dll. He DID give credits to him, but i'm 100% positive that he didn't ask for permission

Noobs in need of help.

mine says the server is too busy try again later is this the patch or is the server too busy

You are trying to download a game from steam.... It will not work. That's why we have the GCF/NCF section.... get the games from there, copy them to your steamapps folder and play.

The BEST of all of the patchers since it provides its own pre-patched DLL. Other patchers like UnDeadPatch patch your steam.dll and it always crashes my steam when they do. Not with this.

Isn't this supposed to be how it goes.

Drag StartSMD.bat and the other two files into ProgFiles/Steam.

Start StartSMD.bat to run cracked Steam.

Start Steam.exe to run uncracked Steam.

This way when one wants to use their legit account just login using Steam.exe and when free games account StartSMD.bat.

Please correct me if Im wrong because this is what I read in a tutorial from csrin

I am just wondering, if we create a new account, and use this steam launcher, and have the required GCF files. Will I be able to play on non-VAC and VAC servers?

I believe he was required to discontinue work for whatever reason.

Yes it is the final and still buggy version which wnot be continued because of strange non public reasons.
I think valve is behind this shit. He got many problems before with them.

Well, that doesn't make complete sense, but it is however possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back