[Sneak-Peak] Project-MacroMe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well are you sure, that your generated keys will work? I'm sure about, that it WONT work ;).

And btw: you CANT generate any keys for "cybercafe master" ;)

Well are you sure, that your generated keys will work? I'm sure about, that it WONT work ;).

And btw: you CANT generate any keys for "cybercafe master" ;)
Well, I am going to try and find working algorithms. And if that fails, on to bruteforcing, or databases. Like the steam key database :O.

PS: KeySteam 0.9 has the Cybercafe Master algorithm, this is when OllyDbg comes in handy.

well there is no key out where you can generate cybercafe master keys. But I will give you a try to show me a working key ;D. *cant belive it but hey*

...It will basically be like KeySteam 0.9, but better :). ...
No offense buddy, but I find that hard to believe. If you're still trying to make it better though then add a remote database right away so there won't be any duplicate keys used...or at least a local one and I think you should add a few more games to the list.

rofl good luck with this. If it works then your gonna be an idol for alot of people, but if it doesn't.. just get ready for alot of people saying i told ya so... even if they didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back