Sniper Elite

kklolirocku

FS Member
ok i like just bought SE ()i just made that up lol the SE = Sinper Elite) and i was wondering how to find gcfs for it i found the ncfs in the steam apps folder help i wanna upload my 1st game

ok i like just bought SE ()i just made that up lol the SE = Sinper Elite) and i was wondering how to find gcfs for it i found the ncfs in the steam apps folder help i wanna upload my 1st game

ok, I dont understand you very well, but you are saying that you bougth "SE" and now you what to upload it?

if im right you should find the "SE" folder in the common folder (generally is C\Program Files\Steam\Steamapps\common\
and if you whant to upload it you need to do this:
1.put all the games files in a folder
2.open winrar and search the folder an press add and put in the "split to volumes, bytes" in the "general" tab put 200000000 , and in the "advanced" tab press set password and the start compresing
3.then when you are done compressing upload them to megaupload (become a free user) and then download "Mega manager" (a megaupload tool really usefull to upload).

ok, I dont understand you very well, but you are saying that you bougth "SE" and now you what to upload it?

if im right you should find the "SE" folder in the common folder (generally is C\Program Files\Steam\Steamapps\common\
and if you whant to upload it you need to do this:
1.put all the games files in a folder
2.open winrar and search the folder an press add and put in the "split to volumes, bytes" in the "general" tab put 200000000 , and in the "advanced" tab press set password and the start compresing
3.then when you are done compressing upload them to megaupload (become a free user) and then download "Mega manager" (a megaupload tool really usefull to upload).

thats exactly what i meant ty for help

Back