Updates to Sol Survivor have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Fixed crash bug when attempting to upgrade silos.
- Fixed rendering artifacts from forced driver MSAA on NVIDIA cards.
- Fixed invisible terrain on Shader Model 2.0 hardware.
- Fixed text chat on international keyboards.
- Fixed unsupported hardware crashing instead of displaying a message window.
- Fixed survival balance causing bosses to come in too early.
- Fixed prebuilt turrets not counting in player records, blocking Equal Opportunity Constructor.
- Added fallback music engine for systems that do not have Windows Media Player.
- Added Co-Op Campaign multiplayer mode.
- Added promotion message archive, viewable by clicking rank on main menu.
- Tweaked radiation and railgun turret damage.
- Tweaked difficulty on some Versus and Co-Op maps.