some questions and problems i need to solve

Discussion in 'Support & Help' started by konio38, July 14, 2007.

1. konio38

konio38 Full Member

hi i have posted these questions on the other help seccion but this one seens more apropriate.
    im new arround here but not new using cracked steam but still i have some problems that i cant solve so i hope that some people in here my help me:
    1. i would like to play a mod called dystopia (many people may know him) but i need source sdk base, i have downloaded the one in this forum but the thing is when i open my steam the app is not 100%-ready and of course i cant update it ( everyone should know why servers r busy ) i would like to know if there is any way to put source sdk base 100%-ready.
    2.a friend of me let me instal the gcf files of is sin episodes cd into my pc but still the game is not 100%-ready there is any way to make this work to??
    3.some time ago i was able to play cs 1.6 and HL1 in the cracked steam but i had to format my pc and now i cant because of the error of the servers theres any to make these work as well??

thank you for reading my questions and i hope that someone can give the solution to these problems. thank you all

(SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH)

2. N008

N008 New Member

1. create a info file of your gcf, post it, someone will make a .patch file, patch your gcf, done

2. they have to be decrypted/updated; no way to do that but to have the game in a legit account

3. there are many server errors, which one you mean here?

3. konio38

konio38 Full Member

thank you for answering im going to explain the.
    1. whats an info file??
    i have downloaded the patch file of the source sdk base ( i found a link in this forum ) but i dont know what i do with it explain me please what i do with the file.

3. i found the problem if i use pacsteam insted of the cracked steam i can play HL1 and CS 1.6 but thankx any away.

4. N008

N008 New Member

pacsteam? dude, we don't give support for guys that use this app
    not here

5. konio38

konio38 Full Member

i just started to use pacsteam because with it i can play cs 1.6 but i still use freesteam