Someone PLEASE help me with steam patch!

E147258369

I have been browsing around this site and have found a lot of threads about the undead patches and other patches... I was wondering what will happen if i patch my legit steam account with one of them.. I have full TF2 only and i don't want to get banned or anything so will this do any harm to my legit steam account? Will i be able to play on normal VAC servers without getting that "steam Validation reject" message? Please help me.
I use to have tf2 on a crackede steam but always got that validation rejected thing and i also could not get achievements so would patching steam take away these features?
Sorry for noobiness

I have the same problem.
I've tried to Defrag the game files of Team Fortress 2,but it says it couldn't defrag them for some sort of reason.
I've been playing on cracked(i think)servers.(I don't know if this has something related to our problem.)
Anyways,I don't ask for help frequently,but this time I can't help myself.So please help us.

I have been browsing around this site and have found a lot of threads about the undead patches and other patches... I was wondering what will happen if i patch my legit steam account with one of them.. I have full TF2 only and i don't want to get banned or anything so will this do any harm to my legit steam account? Will i be able to play on normal VAC servers without getting that "steam Validation reject" message? Please help me.
I use to have tf2 on a crackede steam but always got that validation rejected thing and i also could not get achievements so would patching steam take away these features?
Sorry for noobiness
you will not be baned, but anyways create a new acount just for precaution, and your "steam Validation reject" message (yours too mezedoulis) you have to play in cracked servers here are 2 pages of cracked servers:

http://www.epcgaming.com

http://css.setti.info/servers

ALWAYS create a blank account for 'cracked' steam games just to be on the safe side. As you own a legit account what i recomend you do is rather then patching use a cracked launcher like SteamUp. Simply use the launcher.exe for the cracked account and normal steam exe for the legit account

Back