Source SDK + SDK Base [ 20th June 2008 ]

WorldWarIII

[ Respected ]
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/123856727/SourceSDK_-_www.FreeSteam.org.rar.html
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=97N3Q5FJ

Enjoy :)

Source SDK + SDK Base [ Latest ]

Can anybody make a separate download so i can download the source sdk and base in 2 parts?Because in rapidshare i don't have premium account,and in megaupload i can't download it.I need those files BAD!!!

how do i use these files once iv got them sorry for the noob ? but im new to all this i put them in the steam apps folder am i supposed to put them some were else

I cant get Zombie Panic or Zombie Master to work online can someone PLEASE help me.

every time i try to launch it in a craked launcher or what ever it gives me an error saying it cant fine my gameinfo.txt

Can anybody make a separate download so i can download the source sdk and base in 2 parts?Because in rapidshare i don't have premium account,and in megaupload i can't download it.I need those files BAD!!!

ME TOOOOO!!!!11111!!11!!! Seriously... we need a 2 or more part version... Its real useful for those with those who have no premiums...

Anyone has a proper version of this?
I downloaded this twice and both times the files were corrupted =S
I really need it...
Thanks to whoever can help.

Please help i got this over and over put it in the right folder but when i launch it from steam it doesnt work yes my steam is cracked oh and also i had source and it worked fine it just stoped working i dont know what to do please help if you can

Thanks man

Outta the subject:
I feel like an idiot i see all these stuff and i only want this xD
but anyways i look over other things xP

hmmm....im german... and if i extract it etc, sdk base works but next to source sdk, there stands "download wird gestartet" all the time and if i klick on it there comes the message "die steam-server sind im moment ьberlastet etc..." in three words: it dont works! can anybody help me? i would like to use hammer-editor.... thanks and sry for my bad english =)

OMG IT WORK??? like original source sdk like bought?:):):):):):):D:D:D:eek::eek::cool::cool:

You don't buy Source SDK,it's free...
And why do you guys download Source SDK,you can't download it in "Tools" section 'ya know.
Btw,don't spam smilies >_>,thanks.

And why do you guys download Source SDK,you can't download it in "Tools" section 'ya know.

huh? so what your saying is no need to download because you cannot download from tools?

Any way a lot of people on this site will not own a source game and wont be able to download source sdk, which is the reason others upload it

huh? so what your saying is no need to download because you cannot download from tools?

Any way a lot of people on this site will not own a source game and wont be able to download source sdk, which is the reason others upload it

Lol,I didn't realise that you can't download Source SDK without Source games >.>...Just tested on my Cheat Testing acc and yes,you were right.:p

Back