Spray Logos

hugz`

This is a little way to get your own custom logo in cs 1.6
NOTE: I posted this on like 2 sites.. don't think I copied this.. I made it myself like half a year ago.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1: Edit your pics with wally

Download wally here

2: Convert your pics to a .wad file with HL tag converter

Download HL converter here

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so you just downloaded these things, you installed everything, now you need to start somewhere right?
Well start here.

EDITING YOUR PICS

1: Open wally
2: Go to file > open(or just click on a folder pic on the tool bar)
3: A search engine pops up, find your pic through there
4: Click open.
5: Edit stuff to your pic(optional)
6: Once your done with editing, go to file > save as
7: A pop up comes up, find a place to save your edited pic
8: Save it to: C:/Program Files/Steam/Steam Apps/Your Account/Counter-Strike/Cstrike
9: Go to your Cstrike folder find the saved file, rename it to "tempdecal"
10: Make sure its read-only (right click, properties, read-only)
11: Locate a file called Custom.hpk
12: Delete it

Ok so now you know how to edit and save a pic to a .wad file with wally.
So now Im going to show you how to save a pic as a .wad file without wally (the easier way, without editing anything)

CONVERTING

1: Open HL tag converter
2: Click on "Open image" button, a search engine pops up
3: Find the pic you have edited or just a pic you have on your computer
4: Click on "Adjust image"
5: Edit sizes and stuff there(optional)
6: Click on "Apply changes and convert to 256 colors" buton located on the bottom.
7: After applying changes to the pic, click on "Save tag"
8: A pop up comes up, choose "Export to WAD file"
9: Click Ok
10: Save it to: C:/Program Files/Steam/Steam Apps/Your Account/Counter-Strike/Cstrike
11: Name it "tempdecal"
12: After saving, close the HL tag converter
13: Go to your Cstrike folder and find the tempdecal, make sure its read-only (right click, properties, read-only)
14: Locate a file called Custom.hpk
15: Delete it

-Do all that while Counter-Strike is not running

-Custom.hpk will go back in Cstrike folder every time you run Counter-Strike, don't delete it unless you making another spray

-If your stuck on some step reply or private messege me and ill help you.

Back