Star-Steam impulse666 edition updated 10.01.08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an FYI, this "version" of cracked steam differs very little from the others. In fact the reason you can download the games through steam is because it comes with a set of what's called a "mini-GCF" which is a GCF that is the correct size, but only contains the "content-list" (everything else has been nulled out). Personally, I still trust SASIO over the folks at csmania.ru. That's just my 2c, you can listen to it or not.

this is what I would call pre-downloaded version, since all the gcfs are already in your folder

guys could any of you tell me how its done cuz i dont understand a thing there fucking russian language

ok i found out theres a English button in the top left corner

No servers are to busy to handle your request eh well thats bullshit cuz im getting that stupid error so what do i do

I downloaded Audiosurf from this, it didn't work, then I tried another game and it gave me the Steam Servers are too busy.

You said that this would work, but I get the infamous "The Steam servers are too busy to handle your request." message when trying to download a game!

can it download tf2

this doesnt work i downloaded games and on all it says this steam account does not own this game the game starts loading into the server but then it says that i dont own the game

this happened on another version of star steam i tried i get an error message saying

Steam.exe (main exception): Unable to write the current Steam application folder.
Please move steam to a folder where u have write privileges

As I can see it's not working for everyone here.... it's an old version thou.... and I think there's one out which is updated .... hmmm!

I can't seem to download the HL patch. It says when i click on the link that the file dosn't exist or has been rmoved

wow the website isnt heard to under stand, its like any other download page, thxs man i love this program, add me on steam, name is john11001100 or it could be johns0405

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back