Star-Steam impulse666 edition updated 10.01.08

Status
Not open for further replies.

nunucbka

Donator
Found this on Csmania.ru. This is the newest Star-Steam client cracked by impulse666.

FULL VERSION - Deposit Files

YOU NEED THIS PATCH FOR TEAM FORTRESS 2 - Deposit Files

YOU NEED THIS PATCH FOR HALF-LIFE - Deposit Files

JUST PUT THOSE GCF FILES IN YOUR STEAMAPPS FOLDER.

GAMES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD:
DOWNLOADING THESE GAMES FROM ORIGINAL STEAM SERVER.
Arx Fatalis
Condition Zero
Counter-Strike 1.6
Counter-Strike Source
Day of Defeat
Day of Defeat Source
Deachmatch Classic
Half-Life 1
Half-Life 2
Half-Life: Opposing Force
Half-Life 2:Deathmatch
Garry's Mod 10
Rag Doll Kung Fu
Red Orchestra
Ricochet
Defcon
Team Fortress 2
Team Fortress Classic
Zen of Sudoku
+17 Games from Popcap

I've already tried it myself I've installed Counter-Strike Condition Zero and no STEAM SERVERS ARE BUSY PLEASE TRY LATER
Like with the other cracked steam's like ******** and stuff....

This seams too good to be true. A public crack with no servers busy? I only have one problem. In the past, all the star steam version I obtained and scanned, had viruses. They had keyloggers and trojens that were aimed at stealing you're LEGIT account info. Be careful.

not this one is fine and works 100%... i've took it from the official website .... the games i've listed all of them you can download with no problems NO BUSY SERVERS AS I SAID...

Nice find, it works fin for me! It's true, you CAN download from steam servers without the infamous "busy" message.

edit box not working...

I tried to download the TF2 fix once, pressed open since i thought it be .rar, now i cant redownload.

scratch that its working

Just an FYI, this "version" of cracked steam differs very little from the others. In fact the reason you can download the games through steam is because it comes with a set of what's called a "mini-GCF" which is a GCF that is the correct size, but only contains the "content-list" (everything else has been nulled out). Personally, I still trust SASIO over the folks at csmania.ru. That's just my 2c, you can listen to it or not.

Just an FYI, this "version" of cracked steam differs very little from the others. In fact the reason you can download the games through steam is because it comes with a set of what's called a "mini-GCF" which is a GCF that is the correct size, but only contains the "content-list" (everything else has been nulled out). Personally, I still trust SASIO over the folks at csmania.ru. That's just my 2c, you can listen to it or not.

+1 Like I said before, I've known alot of star-steam versions to be keyloggers and/or password stealers. Undeadpatcher has grown alot more and has earned more respect all over the net.

This is such great work. Omfg. Every game available for download with no problem. A++. I got Audiosurf. Lulz.

Mate if you want people to believe you and sound more convicing i recomend you no use terms like lulz and Omfg as your entire sentence.... infact don't use lulz at all

I reiterate: This is your average cracked client. The ONLY difference is the so-called MINI GCFs. You would get the same result with Undead Patch or the Universal Patcher, so long as you included the same mini GCFs or "PATCHES" as they call it for no apparent reason.

I reiterate: This is your average cracked client. The ONLY difference is the so-called MINI GCFs. You would get the same result with Undead Patch or the Universal Patcher, so long as you included the same mini GCFs or "PATCHES" as they call it for no apparent reason.

^^^^^
+1

it's worked for me so far, just downloading css and dod:s so we'll see tommorow :), im new too all of this stuff so, with this program i get those games and run them as normal
?

joshtraitor you will never be able to play on VAC2 servers with cracked steam..... only NON-VAC2 servers.. or LAN play whateva ..

:)

yep, unfortunately. :(

P.S. Why is nunucbka banned? :?

P.S.2. The reason why many versions of this client have viruses and trojans is because many of them are reuploads, just like pacman's shitty client, so people inject trojans in them. :(

People who it has "worked for" seem to have only like one post or so?

I still wouldn't trust it, but that's me.

i tryed star steam long ago and i lovede it but i dident try the new one and i dont use it so much more but the old version i tryed was great so.... maby the new one to :confused:?

I get this =(

another problem when i click on crack server than error your steam account does not own this game =.=

and it thirt party mod any help or fix??

and when I try to open 1 LAN server (ingame tat create server button) than it said your account does not own this game!!!!!!! what do i do???

ya i have one problem with this though. my brother got star steam as well since i just donwloaded it a few hours ago but my brother cant download a game called Earth 2160 and gets the message servers are busy so are some of the games just not able to be downloaded but u have the option to do so?

here is my problem it says "Steam.exe(main sexeption): Unable to write to the current Steam application folder. Please move steam to a folder where you have wrute privileges"
SO WHAT DO I DO?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back