Updates to Stargate Resistance have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Latent abilities known as emotes have surfaced and are now available to all players who own the advanced combat packs. To utilize these new emotes, select a class that you own the advanced combat pack for and press the b key in game to taunt your enemies into submission! Taunt-on! (There is currently no option in the key bindings for emotes, for now all emotes are on the b key)
- Due to popular demand, the options screen can now be accessed from in game, feel free to stand still playing with settings while we steal your crystals, capture your command posts and just flat out kill you!
- Players can now view their current rank in game, which just so happens to be placed right above their weapon selection on the user interface.
- Taking flags in to the newer spawn room areas will no longer be allowed.
- Entering the newer spawn room areas as an enemy will also no longer be allowed.