Steam Account Manager

W

WorldWarIII

Name: Steam Account Manager

Version: 1.00

Author: German-Boy

Release Date: -

Info:

You can use this tool to manage your steam accounts.

Download:

Click Here for DL

Chance of a screeny?
<

what can this do exactly?

{reads the read me file...}

Steam Account Manager is an universal account manager which helps you to use multiple Steam accounts without any need for typing the login data anymore! The program stores the accounts’ login information in a text file (login.txt). Of course the password is encrypted there to avoid account stealing. To avoid people from hacking the encryption it requires a master password which needs to be chosen by the user. It is recommended to use always the same master password because you must use the same master password for encrypting and decryption otherwise it won’t work!

I write sth like this but less secure :( but with FTP storage system... u can download updated caffe acc's directly from server where there are stored ;]

But ofcourse nobody will share with caff accs ;]

Hey im getting a sort of problem.. I put in the master pass, enter in some accounts, save, then quit, then launch the program again. Then I press an account name and then loads of wierd letters come next to it. Then it opens up steam, only to see it opens up steam normally (the same as opening steam.exe) - it doesnt log into anything. (its in my Steam dir before you ask)

Help would be appreciated. Thanks.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (belink @ Dec 24 2006, 11:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hey im getting a sort of problem.. I put in the master pass, enter in some accounts, save, then quit, then launch the program again. Then I press an account name and then loads of wierd letters come next to it. Then it opens up steam, only to see it opens up steam normally (the same as opening steam.exe) - it doesnt log into anything. (its in my Steam dir before you ask)

Help would be appreciated. Thanks.[/b]

you have to enter the master password again to be able to use the accounts
<

helpful altho could someone have so many accounts they couldn't remember the user names and passwords

The Application failed to initialize properly (oxblahblah). Click OK to terminate program. ? error plz help

Now only if the steam friends "exploit" didn't catch on so quickly or this would of been really helpfull

and all mine got disabled >< why did i use the same emial

u wanna say u got banned because of my tool? then u are wrong...it just gives steam the required login information!

No i wasn't saying i got banned because of the account.

I was saying that before they put forth the effort to fix steam friends where you can't have valve or steam in your name, and how it says DO NOT GIVE YOUR PASSWORD TO ANYONE on the top before you message someone. You could set your name as [email protected], and send some random message like,

Hello, *random kids steam name here* you're account has been logged to have multiple ip's connecting to this account. For complete control over this account please message me back with your steam blah blah blah. kinda like that,

i had like 4 or 5 low 7 and low 6 digits that way but i used the same email for all of them and all but one got disabled.

every now writing the stupid post when you guy's give a cert for free. This is pitiful. Admin's you know that

20 post's is so far away
<
:p