Steam Account Manager

srdeuss

[ Respected ]
by me!

Download:
http://srdeuss.evlav.net/downloads/SAM.zip

samanpg3.jpg

Don't bother trying those cafe's. They are old and don't work.

*Easily manage a list of your Steam accounts.
*Automatially login to them very quickly.
*Renames last used SteamApps folder to current account.
*Button to close Steam.exe
*Supports accounts in acc:pass or acc%pass format
*Checks registry for Steam.exe location
*Checks registry for last used Steam Account
*Right click menu to edit/delete account
*if you try to close without saving it warns you.[/b]
It was requested about 2 months ago and I said I would do it. I started on it today LOL! Works great, really easy to use. I' think it is nearly bug free. I fixed about 10 bugs so it's pretty solid. Any other features you guys think I should add to make it cooler or better?

Note: This doesn't connect to the net and won't steal your passwords. You might want to backup your logins.txt file once in a while. There's no encryption at the moment, but that's not a big deal.

Enjoy!

Good work deuss, I updated your topic with a FreeSteam mirror as well. Keep it up
<

I stole it? I've never even used any of your programs rofl. I've been using that for over a year.

Maybe you stole it from me?

lol I dunt even know u, or ur rls's

and also, cafe accounts havent even been..."popular".. for "over a year now" : \

yes gj <3 srdeuss lol im gonna follow u to every forum u post it in and say nj :p

ps smiles and shit are all fucked up lol i posted one of them emotions with the toung hanging out and it turned in to a frawn lol wtf

<3 mindar

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (xT-Dart-Tx @ Jan 13 2007, 10:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
lol I dunt even know u, or ur rls's

and also, cafe accounts havent even been..."popular".. for "over a year now" : \[/b]
Who says I've been using it with cafe accounts for a year? Works fine with any accounts.

What do you think of adding a feature to find duplicate accounts?
Also, a feature to rank Cafe accounts in order from lowest to highest or highest to lowest?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pwnager @ Jan 14 2007, 07:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
What do you think of adding a feature to find duplicate accounts?
Also, a feature to rank Cafe accounts in order from lowest to highest or highest to lowest?[/b]
Great idea, I'll try to add both.

Thanks for updating the mirror WWIII. I'll be idling #freesteam once I get home tomorrow and can use my comp.

Nice, it is useful for them who has cafe accounts with passwords. So its not useful for me, i have accs, but not passwords.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (srdeuss @ Jan 14 2007, 12:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
by me!

Download:
http://jhe.anarchy-dev.org/files/StmAccMgr.rar
FreeSteam Download Database Mirror

samanpg3.jpg

Don't bother trying those cafe's. They are old and don't work.
It was requested about 2 months ago and I said I would do it. I started on it today LOL! Works great, really easy to use. I' think it is nearly bug free. I fixed about 10 bugs so it's pretty solid. Any other features you guys think I should add to make it cooler or better?

Note: This doesn't connect to the net and won't steal your passwords. You might want to backup your logins.txt file once in a while. There's no encryption at the moment, but that's not a big deal.

Enjoy![/b]
neat program. Thanx!

"Steam Account Manager" hehe

i have coded such a tool ages ago
<

I'm getting an error with my .NET.

I'm completely up-to-date (I'm anal about being up-to-date on everything), any ideas?

I found this same Steam Account Manager at fkn0wned and it seems to work fine just wanted to see if any one can give me heads up if it`s safe or not ..

yeah i ran a virus scan nothing came up so i ran it for a few days with some blank,banned accounts and none of them had been stolen.. yet .. It seems to work good you just never can tell anymore . The link for the one on here is dead and post say it dont work ..

This is a highly trusted coder. This application steals nothing from you.

thx man i really didn't think it was i am not a coder so i had no clue what mite b in there lol and it was not some random site .

Back