steam acct hacker

if u know there user name it will grab there password and shit i would like to know howto do that

Not going to happen I'm afraid. If it was possible to do so, there would be a hell of alot more complaints about stolen accounts and virtually ANYONE would become vulnerable. With that being said, there would be no way to prevent the stealing of accounts.

^^

Did you even read the date of the last post in this thread? Nice to (pointlessly) bumped a 6 month old thread. If an admin can, please close this :)

Steam accounts are free :)

Getting access to the games are not. Sometimes steam has huge discounts on their games, such as last week they had Half-Life 1 for $0.99 thats less than a buck ... buy it.

if u know there user name it will grab there password and shit i would like to know howto do that

you could always just make a youtube video and trick people into buying one game and signing up for a program that sends their info to your email.

Surely steam would just disable it. You might get a few weeks playing but then the person might report, or is that me being stupid?

the only way short of phishing would be bruteforce, which is like trying to find a needle in a thousand haystacks...

well, personally i think you should buy the games. I dont think it is a good idea because you should "put yourself in their shoes" and see how you would feel if your account was stolen (one which u paid over $250 for)!!!!

The only way you can steal steam accoutns is through stealers, I use iStealer but it's $50 for the source code.

-DongerZ-

Back