STEAM-BUSTER ReVolution OrangeBox RC3

WorldWarIII

[ Respected ]
STEAM-BUSTER ReVolution OrangeBox

What You should know:

- It's not a Steam Client, You CAN'T download any applications with it.
- STEAM-BUSTER ReVolution its a LAUNCHER that use Steam Emulator created by hCUPa to launch all Steam applications.
- All application work OFFLINE without Steam, if You want Cache files (GCF/NCF) or play online buy an application via Steam.
Anyway sometimes authservers are down then You might be able to join and play online
ad.gif

Screenshot(s):

Features of STEAM-BUSTER ReVolution :

- Launch all Steam applications(Games, Media, Tools)*
- Easy to use
- Nice user friendly GUI
- Skins Support
- Fast working
- Low system resources useage
- All You need is Your Cache files
- Auto detection of all mods
- Multilanguage Support [English, Spanish, Italian, French...]
- No need knowledge of steamemu parameters
- No need any kind of steam programs
- No need internet connection

IMPORTANT: If You want play newest applications from Steam then update .blob file that its located in "Resources\Emulator\hCUPa". If You are not able to get newest blob then Request it in this Thread and i'll post it in first post.

Using STEAM-BUSTER? Use STEAM-BUSTER Bar

END OF ADWARE
ae.gif

http://rapidshare.com/files/127314146/SBReV_OrangeBox_RC3.rar
If someone want to add or include SBReV somewhere then first ask Me.

NOTES!:

1. Where put my Mods to work with SBReV?:
SBReV use same directory structure for mods like Steam Client.

Half-Life 1 Engine Mods
Code: http://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=35347#
"<YOUR_APPS_FOLDER>\half-life"

Half-Life 2 (Source Engine) Mods
Code: http://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=35347#
"<YOUR_GCFS_FOLDER>\SourceMods"

This program dosent have any viruses, it never had and never will, ALWAYS download it from this site.

Please give me some sugestions and post bug if You found one.

Credits:

hCUPa - Steam Emulator
VALVe - They RULE!

Support
DiSTANTX OpenDNS
Mitsukarina
caskachan

Attachments

• SBReV_OrangeBox_RC3 - www.FreeSteam.org.rar
    2.2 MB · Views: 4,143
yeah thanks for posting it up here but ive been using this one for about 6 months just still need half life 2 and the episodes (plus portal) but all the links here are down or rapidshare and my ip hider only works on firefox and i dont know how to change download folder in firefox

yeah thanks for posting it up here but ive been using this one for about 6 months just still need half life 2 and the episodes (plus portal) but all the links here are down or rapidshare and my ip hider only works on firefox and i dont know how to change download folder in firefox

iT'S in the options

tis program suck i had it for about a week and it suck it wont late me run gmod tf2 or cs:s
it says fail to load dll file...sucks

thats probably because your doing something wrong

no im not i
extract
set the app location and most importantly i set the gcf files

and when i run it and try to launch css it says

launch error
failed to load the launcher DLL
the specific module could not be found

is there anything else like this but make the game stand alone with the maps i want on it

no im not i
extract
set the app location and most importantly i set the gcf files

and when i run it and try to launch css it says

launch error
failed to load the launcher DLL
the specific module could not be found

is there anything else like this but make the game stand alone with the maps i want on it

You definatly did something wrong, and don't defend yourself. Did SB said which dll is missing?

Hi,

Defense Grid - the awakening didn't work. I put it in the right path (its not an gcf-file) but it happened..nothing.

Maybe some issue withe the .blob-file?

I'm having a problem as well... Everytime I try to start any game, it tells me that it is missing a launcher dll. It doesn't specify what dll. Where can I get this launcher dll?

I think I found my problem. When it installed the games, it only extracted hl2.exe. So, I needed to extract the games from the GCFs. I'm doing that now, I will update this when it is done.

Im getting the .dll problem as well. My gcf's for source are guaranteed to work because i got them off a mate. I have seen him playing source with them so i know they work. Anyone know how to resolve this?
I also have only the HL2 launcher in my source folder for SBrev.

will this app work wit the orange box games? will i need anything else? i do not intend to connect to the internet/...or have connection

I got the dll error but i copied the bin folder from an account which akready owned css and now i dont get that error it just goes launching counter strike soucre and then goes back to the steam-buster screean can some one please fix this issue.

Hi there, I'm new here, greetings to all!

I recently downloaded steam buster. I own an original copy of Sin episodes emergence, but because STEAM is so messed up I am unable to play it using STEAM, so I downloaded Steam-buster.

I installed SB as well as sin episodes emergence, I set up SB and installed Sin episodes on SB, but when I try to launch it, I get a smell black screen that quickly disappears and I am returned to the desktop. What am I doing wrong. Any help would be appreciated.

My GCF files directory is D:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\

My apps directory is D:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\

Hi there, I'm new here, greetings to all!

I recently downloaded steam buster. I own an original copy of Sin episodes emergence, but because STEAM is so messed up I am unable to play it using STEAM, so I downloaded Steam-buster.

I installed SB as well as sin episodes emergence, I set up SB and installed Sin episodes on SB, but when I try to launch it, I get a smell black screen that quickly disappears and I am returned to the desktop. What am I doing wrong. Any help would be appreciated.

My GCF files directory is D:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\

My apps directory is D:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\
Steam Buster is really outdated I'd recommend cleaning your game cache, using another launcher/crack or check your settings.

thanks for the help Sneaky, could you give me a few names of new launchers that I could try, as I thought SB was pretty new. Also how should I go about cleaning my game cache files? should I just delete the files in the appcache folder?

Lastly, must I use a crack as well as a launcher in order to get the game working, or were you referring to the launcher as a crack. As you can see I'm pretty new to this haha.

im getting an error
Launcher Error

Failed to load the launcher DLL:

The specified module could not be found.

umm.. how do i fix that? i saw a few other people had the same problem please help

im getting an error
Launcher Error

Failed to load the launcher DLL:

The specified module could not be found.

umm.. how do i fix that? i saw a few other people had the same problem please help

ONCE AGAIN

"Steam Buster is really outdated I'd recommend cleaning your game cache, using another launcher/crack or check your settings."

how do i get more games?
all the games i have is Railworks and Base Goldsrc Shared Binaries

i want call of duty 4 and left 4 dead... so how do i get them???:confused:

Useful launcher... But is same all the way because i want to play Insurgency offline and the bots just act like dummies.. Thanks by the way..

* sorry for my noob english *

Bump...Ok, I download this program. I have the PC-DVD rom disks (4 of them) of Counter-Strike: Source which has Half Life 2 teamdeathmatch and Day of Defeat: Source. When I did my install off the cd I selected entire contents of Counter Strike to be installed on my pc and none of the other games. I then installed Steambuster. I directed it to NCF files in steam apps. When I re-opened SB it shows that I have one game not installed. But it says it is a goldsource game. When I click on install it pops up that it is installing but then does nothing and still says I have 1 application not installed. Why is it recognizing the Counter Strike 1.6 on my computer and not installing but doesn't even show that CS:S is on there. Can anyone help with this?

all i care about is:
can i use the props/ npc's/ entities/ etc. in garry's mod like i would if i bought the game? hell, just having the maps and textures would be enough for me, im sick and tired of every download on garrysmod.org requiring episode 2 and/or css w/o crashing or giving me errors everywhere.

Hello , can anyone nice please just like , make a little video how to add cs 1.6 to steambuster games ? i really need help , please , i really want to play it :) , Thanks , :p , or just tell me how