steam cafe account

parothek

is it possible, a friend send me and account cafe, when im connecting on it, it work oO valvecafepc. . . and i can play on vac server -_- you think its trojan or keylogger??

yes all gamepossibility to play on vac server, but he say me only 2 accoutn are working, mine and him

tell what??i just luch a program, i click for connecte ( i dotn see pass, it s auto connect) and im on a steam cafe account, but a bug is i ant dl what game i want -_- server are busy (same than a patched steam) but i can play on vac servern i have try on cs 1.6 , garry'mod 10 and css, i stay 10 minutes, with never be kicked or somethink else. .

EriX920 you're a bustard ! :D

that account "works" because the cafe that is associate with that account probably do not even use cert thing ! they probably forgot to update the system. maybe some kind of cafe in India ! :p

It would have to work with packet redirection. Either that or it won't work very long if too many people from different IP ranges try to log on. (That's why Fenny's last solution didn't work for very long).

that's true that they are using older account system so pw of account that were used did not change ^^ that rock... but getting a caffe cert is hard now...

If someone have some caffe site exploit please :)

that's true that they are using older account system so pw of account that were used did not change ^^ that rock... but getting a caffe cert is hard now...

If someone have some caffe site exploit please :)

I think Fenny has one... But he said it needs a Cafe Login with Seats. Also, he said something about routing all the traffic through a single server, and thus hiding the fact that the login was compromised.

Too bad he said he probably wasn't going to do anymore steam stuff...

Damn it, I want that cert that got handed to me a while ago, I did a full system reinstall so it's not there any more *cry

LOL how can you get banned from this forum? Everyone loves each other here, not in a gay way (SI way) but straight way ;).

Renegade89, what you said make sense but Fenny has no interest in doing steam related works anymore so it's time for the Staff members here to pick it up.

Due to the fact that the last few post on this thread are all off-topic, i'm closing this thread until further notice.

LOCKED!!!

I did some research to why this particular account works breifly heres what I found. When you log into a cafe account is uses a server to verify and authenticate crap right, so when the server is down it doesn't bother and simply logs you in, now this is quiet handy and should work on almost any cafe account. HOWEVER if you manage to log in the most you'll be able to do is download and install cafe subscribed games this isn't a vac crack alternative however it's definetly a solution to downloading required gcf files to play games. It won't work if you try playing online because the authetication servers usually won't be offline for more than a few minutes at most usually. I didn't try single play offline games but I know for a fact joining online simply won't work so don't bother trying.

Discuss (spam and it's a ban)

Oh and Fenny and several other have already created a cafe fix awhile ago. ;)

.Renegade

The one your probably thinking about doesn't. Only recently have new exploits been found though however I'm just cautious with who I give information about them since I don't trust 90% of vips.

So can you get this cafe thingy somewhere? I was banned from all source games(css,hl2:dm,DoD) and I suppose with this you can play on vac servers?

Back