Steam Content Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renegade89

Hey guys I'm in need of a server 10-15GB free for uploading steamapps content. If anyone can supply it would be appreciate it otherwise it'll all have to go on rapidshare and get more "omfg not rapidshare zomg" and "how do i get free premiumz rs acccz plzz". Not sure whats happening if were getting torrents for FS ready or whatever someone let me know cheers.

.Ren

You have my RS now right?

Also, you could use our new torrent site before we release it.

lol, why would you want to dump steam content in the first place ? and I think that would be illegal to do...(from hosting perspective) you can get a free online backup or something.

lol, why would you want to dump steam content in the first place ? and I think that would be illegal to do...(from hosting perspective) you can get a free online backup or something.
It's not illegal why don't you look at the forum category. Nuff Said. (don't reply unless you got a spare 10g server i can use thnx or ideas)

You can use ifile.it and mihd.net. They have no download limits and I've seen people use them to host PSP games. They are pretty fast and no gay download limits.

Is this just converting from cs.rin.ru or the other site, into a torrent or are you making your own gcf's into torrents?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back