Crack Steam
Update Steam
Auto-Update
Options

67qtn3p.jpg

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/39313866/Release.rar
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HNZ3YMZX

It will give you links to download games from DL sites like RS, MU, etc.

With the Steam content Linker, you got an all in one solution for steam.
It can install, patch and crack steam and also give you the links for the .ncf and .gcf files which you need to play the games in steam.

Nah he modded his code to break my lil' crack.
And will prolly keep doing it.... Its not worth the effort imo.
Theres nothing in here that isnt already in the GCF link grabber or sasios undead patch.

tbh i think the only reason he released on rin in the first place was so he could take the existing links without fear of reprisal... But well there ya go.Profiteer imho.
I dont see any other apps/cracks out there that have ads in them...

I'm getting an annoying error where it says "ERROR! make sure steam is installed and the firewall settings are configured" how can i fix this?:confused:

Maybe steam isn't in the proper folder or your firewall is blocking the program from connecting to the internet? If it's a firewall then add it to the exceptions list or find the port it uses. I dunno though since I don't use the thing, just trying to help out :)

I'm getting an annoying error where it says "ERROR! make sure steam is installed and the firewall settings are configured" how can i fix this?:confused:

Open SteamLinker.cfg and edit the Path to your steam-folder

And with the firewall .... dont know
-

?dit2
QUOTe of mine:

Is it a Problem of my Steam or why cant i find Sam and Max 1-6 ?

mfg woebbi

?dit: Or isn't it added yet?
ok I said nothing!

how come everytime i try to download a file i get the message
"The Steam Servers are currently to busy to handle your request. Please try again in a few minutes." I tried again again in a few minutes and i got the same thing

yea they r cracked but i tried to install half-life 2 and it worked.
Its downloading right now, but im trying to download half-life, the first one and it gives me the message i wrote before

Some games can't be downloaded off from cracked steam. Try to locate the gcf files so that you can play it using an offline launcher.

I never did understand the point of apps that simply give you links...

Nor did I understand the point of making program after program that patches Steam for use on cracked servers.

Sorry for all this negativity.

Back