1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steam disabled

Discussion in 'The Chat' started by gign42, April 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gign42

gign42 Full Member

Today when I tried to log into my steam it said that my account has been disabled.
    [​IMG]
    Is there anyway to get my account back to normal again? I don't believe Valve I didnt do anything wrong and they disabled my perfectly legit account + i didn't have any illegal/cracked version of steam.:mad:

2. Vasuki?

Vasuki? It Was Me!!!11!1

email the support people at steampowered.com and ask them why it was disabled or whatever u wanna ask them

3. Renegade89

Renegade89 New Member

Source: http://support.steampowered.com/cgi...2VhcmNoX3RleHQ9ZGlzYWJsZWQ*&p_li=&p_topview=1

In simple terms using some steam cracks on your account can get it disabled, faking credit cards to buy games, sharing/stealing accounts etc.

-Renegade89

4. Rhemhie401

Rhemhie401 Full Member

No you can't get an account reenabled after it has been disabled, trust me I've tried valve said they cannot do anything about it.

5. gign42

gign42 Full Member

Renegade89 I didn't do anything of that sort which is why I posted it here...I'm innocent. I used no cracked client or even downloaded GCFs off cracked clients. I'm clean i tell ya!

6. Rhemhie401

Rhemhie401 Full Member

Well Valve is dumb sometimes...don't blame ya if your really innocent.

7. gign42

gign42 Full Member

So there is no way to "un" disabled my account? So i need to buy the games again?

8. Seker

Seker Full Member

better buy vip-4 ;D

9. Thebear

Thebear Full Member

Valve really are pricks about accounts and have a zero tolerance policy on anything. you can try but unless you get some really sympathetic support guy whos willing to get fired your our of luck :'(

the reason they do this is so that u've gotta buy your games again...simple as

10. P4rD0nM3

P4rD0nM3 Full Member

Say byebye to that account. Hehehe. Too bad man...call them up or something I guess if you're the owner of that account.

11. EriX920

EriX920 FS Administrator

Give me the account name i'll re-enable it.
    -FS rules

12. Seker

Seker Full Member

you can re-enable it ? huh lol ? its not a cert account :O

13. belink

belink Full Member

14. Renegade89

Renegade89 New Member

If you really didn't do nothing contact Steam I kinda believe you because I personally have manipulated Steam to disabling the accounts of other users and its really not that hard and a major flaw that needed to be fixed. I won't explain how it's done because everyone would probably do it but generally you get the point.

-Renegade89

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.