steam download servers

i-con

when ever i try to download portal or other large games or even try to update a large game i get the error that the servers are too busy please try again in a few minutes but ive been trying to download for several days and i still cant download:(. i can sometimes download small games like bejeweled 2 but all large games like portal, bioshock, and the half life episodes just sit there if i have parts of the gcf's. also i have the firewalls set to leave the program alone so they dont interfere. i also have vista (came with the computer) that os messes with every program i try to run:mad:. thank you:D

No, it's just a trick.
You can't download from the steam servers unless you have a REAL account. You have to find the right GCFs and use them.

For these games you need to put in your steamapp folder some updated GCFґs/NCFґs and only then you can start to download the game/games.
Search in GCF/NCF section for it.

steam free games

hey this is my first post? i have downloaded unded patch 3,00 SASIO but every time i try to download it is says: server is to busy, try agian in a few minutes? whot shut i do for download big games, some of the small games i can download, like bejeweld 2, but not the big one. can somebod give me a toturial to gcf, or somthing that work, please help, thanks you.

hey this is my first post? i have downloaded unded patch 3,00 SASIO but every time i try to download it is says: server is to busy, try agian in a few minutes? whot shut i do for download big games, some of the small games i can download, like bejeweld 2, but not the big one. can somebod give me a toturial to gcf, or somthing that work, please help, thanks you.
first of all newest undead patch is like 3,33. yean and listen to everybody else

Back