Steam Games (New links!)

Any chance you might be able to find Archon Classic or Bit.Trip.Beat? Archon owns, I used to rule all my friends on the Commodore 64 :)

Thanks much, your efforts are appreciated!

GoldDrak could you reupload Spore and its expansions (I don't think you uploaded Galactic Adventures by how much of this topic I have read)
I hope you can help as nearly nobody else is has all this up.

Also 1st Post of mine on here!

UPLOAD THE DAMN FILES SOMEWHERE ELSE...

FILESERVE.COM NEEDS PREMIUM ACCOUNT OR IT HAS DELETED THE FILES...

I CAN'T DOWNLOAD A SHIT...

>:-( ...

Seriously, you're coming on here with your 2 posts being a whiney cunt and demanding an uploader fix a file in red caps? There's a right way to ask nicely, and the whiney cunt way. You couldn't even give him the names of any of the files that supposedly dont work.

That's probably a good thing, now go fuck off and ask your mommy to buy you some games.

8wkqkw.jpg

First off... I think you are on the wrong site, we Do Not provide SHIT for download... Maybe you meant to goto freeshit.org? Or perhaps ineedshit.com?

And do the Red Letter's and the Caps Lock mean you are angry? or was Caps lock an accident? You must be an AOL user.

Third, NO one gives 1 damn about your issue, at least I don't. You Got a Problem with where someone uploads files, Go cry to your mommy. Maybe she might buy you w/e shitty game you want, I mean fuck, people here go outta there way to provide FREE content to the site and Your post is a great THANK YOU!

i am trying to look for Battlefield 2
NOT BATTLEFIELD 2 BAD COMPANY!!!!!!!

Battlefield 2 is my favorite game of all time

8wkqkw.jpg

First off... I think you are on the wrong site, we Do Not provide SHIT for download... Maybe you meant to goto freeshit.org? Or perhaps ineedshit.com?

And do the Red Letter's and the Caps Lock mean you are angry? or was Caps lock an accident? You must be an AOL user.

Third, NO one gives 1 damn about your issue, at least I don't. You Got a Problem with where someone uploads files, Go cry to your mommy. Maybe she might buy you w/e shitty game you want, I mean fuck, people here go outta there way to provide FREE content to the site and Your post is a great THANK YOU!
WOW. I clicked those links just to see where they would take me....and the second one.......redirected me to something I did not wanna see.

I have a big question why is it everytime after i finish downloading a game it won't work
I have already downloaded 20 games and i am really intrested in Monster Trucks Nitro

hey sorry i was inactiver for quite some time now

at first jimitridos, i don't care what you issue is, if you don't like my uploads, silmple don't download it, i don't care, other users are just happy that they can get free content.
and btw, none of my files get deleted, i have premiul account, go to your mom and ask her if she wants to buy a game, respect what others do for free

also saw some request, i will try to upload those games if i can get them :)
serdar: i have black ops, but i am waiting for a patch to fix the gameplay issues
the i'll upload the game

I have a big question why is it everytime after i finish downloading a game it won't work
I have already downloaded 20 games and i am really intrested in Monster Trucks Nitro

what do you mean it doesn't work?
did you try running it with a steam emulator, or a cracked steam (you can't run the games from their executable) unless you use a crack

You bastard! YOU MEAT MEATSPINNED ME see the capital and everything emphasizes im upset :)
8wkqkw.jpg

fallout new vegas is gonna be the next game i'll upload
just downloading it from steam as i speak
then packing and uploading
give me some time

i hope if F: NV is uploaded, black ops gameplay issues are fixed so i can upload that one afterwards

Hmm, hey ^^

Frist of all: Thanks for the free content.

And now to my little question: is there a way to download all packages in one run without clicking on each one to download it?
I tried to download the Jdownloader, but it seems to not work here on my pc.

Sorry for my bad english ^^

-don

Hola.Los Saints Row 2 links are broken please upload them again.
Spanish'm sorry if I do not understand. I appreciate that the sooner come upstairs

Hmm, hey ^^

Frist of all: Thanks for the free content.

And now to my little question: is there a way to download all packages in one run without clicking on each one to download it?
I tried to download the Jdownloader, but it seems to not work here on my pc.

Sorry for my bad english ^^

-don

hey, does jdownload start or it just won't download from fileserve?
if it is the first, JDownloader needs java to be installed in order to run
if it's the second, try running the web update to update the download plugins

Hola.Los Saints Row 2 links are broken please upload them again.
Spanish'm sorry if I do not understand. I appreciate that the sooner come upstairs

hey, saints row 2 is coming also soon

Hey drak.. Any chance you could find Archon? I know it's not in the same class as Fallout or Saints Row, but I used to play the hell out of the old 8bit archon game years back and this one looks just as fun :) Thanks!

Ey. You can upload saints row two to megaupload ... Is that in the JDOWNLOADER have to be putting one by one the codes and is a waste of time ... I would give thanks! : D

i downloaded all the parts for FEAR and placed them in the right place, but it says "fear could not start, error code 51", help would be great, thanks

FILESERVE.COM NEEDS PREMIUM ACCOUNT OR IT HAS DELETED THE FILES...

>:-( ...

Dude. Don't whine. If you can't download it, your the moron who can't figure out how. Other people seem to be doing just fine. I've downloaded several games from this thread. You're the fuck up. Not Drak. If you came onto the forum to bitch and moan, you can leave. Be grateful that someone is trying to get you free stuff, instead of whining because you're too much of a fucktard to figure out how to get it.

..... Have you uploaded Fallout New Vegas ? .. Like just wondering o_o"

u'm busy with uploading multiple popular games
BO is UP!
now uploading dragon age utimate edition
also deathspank is uploaded
and fallout new vegas is ready to b uploaded

error code 51, try to start it <with a steam emulator or try another crack

can't open the archive then use 7-ZIP BETA, if it still doesn't open tell me

umm i gt a Q if its not to much trouble i dont kno what to do after i install all of the black ops file than put it into my game app file inside steam folder what do i do next to get the game started?

Uh im new to here and i wanna download Black Ops But theres like 3 different download buttons on LinkSave i dont know what to click, can someone tell me what iim supposed to do ?

You have to scroll down and click the download button next to each part. Remember there are two pages. Or if you have jDownloader you could just click jDownloader Click'n'Load.

umm i gt a Q if its not to much trouble i dont kno what to do after i install all of the black ops file than put it into my game app file inside steam folder what do i do next to get the game started?

start black ops from a cracked steam client or get a working crack in BO case the correct crack is released by SKIDROW

I need a cracked steam? *complete noob at this* do you know where i can get a cracked steam? i can find one *facepalm* i suck at this...

start black ops from a cracked steam client or get a working crack in BO case the correct crack is released by SKIDROW
wait so how do u launch it with a cracked steam? o btw does ur isteam work as the cracked steam or do i have to use somthing else & sorry for all the question im new to this :p

wait so how do u launch it with a cracked steam? o btw does ur isteam work as the cracked steam or do i have to use somthing else & sorry for all the question im new to this :p

for everyone else who makes this mistaken i didn't create ISteam
but it is a good cracked client

Hey so I am new here and would like to request Civilization V, and also if it's not too much trouble Poker Night at the Inventory would be nice as well. (Thanks for Deathspank!!!)

Hi guys,
hope someone can help me. I have left 4 dead 2 successfully installed and playable onto two of my computers, however for some reason when i try and play it onto my final 3rd computer it crashes on the loading screen? all gcf's are at 100% updated with the cftoolbox app and for some reason I cant play it on this computer even though i can play on the others? What are the differences in my computers? because they all have the same hardware and updated software. Any help will be much appreciated, Thank You.

can any1 help me im missing the ncf or gcf for cod black ops i have all of the files for cod downloaded but i dont kno how to get the ncf/gcf

Back