Steam Games (New links!)

Uh hey do you got command and conquer 4 tiberian twilight i need the .ncf files to download the game through cracked steam

Ooo so can you upload it? i mean c&c 4 only...

Can it playable through cracked steam?

I starting to wonder how you get so much games...:confused: looks like u got a fast so fast internet damn i never see something that fast...

i get all the games because i bought them al myself
and i will upload the command & conquer series also (next week probably)

and more games added:

Flight Control HD
Flora's Fruit
Foreign Legion: Buckets of Blood
Plain Sight
Plants vs. Zombies: Game of the Year Edition
Prey
Trials 2: SecondEdition

Added:

18 Wheels of Steel: American Long Haul
18 Wheels of Steel: Extreme Trucker
7 Wonders 2
7 Wonders: Treasures of Seven
Alien Shooter
Alien Shooter: Revisisted
Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded
Alien Shooter: Vengeance
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight
Dead Space 2
Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition

and finished upload of crysis 2

happy leeching
don't forget if you want a game you can always request it, i'll gve it priority then

Hey umm i downloaded 1 part but should I deleted the
Command_and_Conquer_4_Tiberian_Twilight.7z.001
TO
Command_and_Conquer_4_Tiberian_Twilight.7z
Then open using winzip or winrar?

Hey umm i downloaded 1 part but should I deleted the
Command_and_Conquer_4_Tiberian_Twilight.7z.001
TO
Command_and_Conquer_4_Tiberian_Twilight.7z
Then open using winzip or winrar?

no you need to download all the parts then open part 001 with 7zip
Hey I'm new to this but after you download the files how do you install the game and use it on a cracked steam?

first was it needed to quote my whole post? :p
second
first you need to get a steam crack or emulator
extract the downloaded game to your steamapps dir
start the game with cracked steam or steamemulator
if it doesn't wor get a crack for it

oh man i need some critical help the problem is I can't connect to any filesonic website(And website that provides stuff to download like megaupload, fileserve,etc ) but others like facebook, google, etc is ok:eek:

Yesterday is all smooth and fine but todays a BAD day...

Wat is wrong...:(

But is loaded the page when I use proxy but i can't download through them...

EDIT: 1:43 p.m. it works fine now... it just suddenly pop out the page

Part 14 of Dead Space 2 is not working, I keep getting 404 file not found, it also stopped asking for the captcha each time on that one. But Part 15 works normally.

Remember to say thanks on my first post if you like my uploads !!
Remember to report broken or wrong links !!

Added:

1701 A.D.: Gold Edition
Agatha Christie: And then there were None
Agatha Christie: Evil under the Sun
Agatha Christie: Murder on the Orient Express
Big Brain Wolf
BIT.TRIP BEAT
BIT.TRIP RUNNER
Bloody Good Time
Blur
Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30
Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Crazy Machines
Crazy Machines 1.5
Crazy Machines 2
Crazy Taxi
Crysis
Crysis Warhead
Crysis Wars
Darksiders
Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game
Fallout 2: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game
Left 4 Dead
Mafia
Need for Speed Undercover

Hi, Can u please upload Black Ops to other site (away from "linksave.com" & "megaupload.com") ? because it asks me to do a survey.. and when I finish it, it doesn't let me download :S !
I'm using UnDead Patch 3.33 and I really need it to install the game!
Thank you :)

Hi, Can u please upload Black Ops to other site (away from "linksave.com" & "megaupload.com") ? because it asks me to do a survey.. and when I finish it, it doesn't let me download :S !
I'm using UnDead Patch 3.33 and I really need it to install the game!
Thank you :)
eum it is uploaded to another site then that
no link protections sites are used and all files are hoted by FileSonic

please check the first post of this thread regarding the downloads of the games.

edit

i was talking to my friend a moment ago that his BO didn't work that i uploaded and the problem is that CEG isn't injected in the executables of the game
so if you have problems relating to starting the game: please download these 2 executables to fix the problem

http://www.filesonic.com/file/1253599084/BlackOps.exe
http://www.filesonic.com/file/1253598381/BlackOpsMP.exe

i guess MW2 has the same problem so 'ill upload the fixed executables for that game also
this is also added to the games in the first post of this thread

Emm hey i have a problem i downloaded all c&c 4 parts but when u try to open it says

error : "c:/.../Command_ETC.7z"
IS NOT A VALID 7Z ARCHIVE

It even didn't ask me the password....

I'm using winzip

winrar also got problem...

Emm hey i have a problem i downloaded all c&c 4 parts but when u try to open it says

error : "c:/.../Command_ETC.7z"
IS NOT A VALID 7Z ARCHIVE

It even didn't ask me the password....

I'm using winzip

winrar also got problem...

did you download all the parts?
are you using latest 7-zip?
don't rename the .001 file to 7z just open the .001 in 7zip and it should work

Assassin94, could you kindly please re-upload Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare. The link leads to 2. Really want to play the original one. TIA.

Hello there!
Firstly, very nice job, Assassin! This database is really the most impressive I never saw!
BUT (cause there is always a "but") something goes wrong on this topic... Some games seem to be able to disappear!
added:

Guild Wars Trilogy
Er... Do I need new glasses or is this game's link absent from your posts?
I don't deny your great work, but you couldn't erase games from your threads (or let them go away alone :rolleyes:) without giving us a good reason! So,
Where is the cat?
Thanks in advance!

Hello there!
Firstly, very nice job, Assassin! This database is really the most impressive I never saw!
BUT (cause there is always a "but") something goes wrong on this topic... Some games seem to be able to disappear!

Er... Do I need new glasses or is this game's link absent from your posts?
I don't deny your great work, but you couldn't erase games from your threads (or let them go away alone :rolleyes:) without giving us a good reason! So,
Where is the cat?
Thanks in advance!

hello there, this thread started in early 2010 i think it's old and games ave been reupload for 3 times i think now, i would need to clean the thread and i will do that later but a mod would need to help me with that
you should see the first page for games and only there

Assassin Creed Brotherhood Please ? Thanks For Your Advance

Why When I Download Part 1 I Try To Check Wat File At The Zip,
When i double click it , its appear 'The archive is corrupt'
i download BLACK OPS !

HOW TO FIX

header.jpg

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City includes both The Lost and Damned, and The Ballad of Gay Tony together.

In The Lost and Damned, experience Liberty City as Johnny, a veteran member of The Lost, a notorious biker gang. Johnny has been creating business opportunities for The Lost in Liberty City but his first loyalty must be to the patch he wears on his back and to Billy Grey, the club's President. However, when Billy returns from rehab hell-bent on bloodshed and debauchery, Johnny finds himself in the middle of a vicious turf war with rival gangs for control of a city torn apart by violence and corruption. Can the brotherhood survive?

The Ballad of Gay Tony injects Liberty City with an overdose of guns, glitz, and grime. As Luis Lopez, part-time hoodlum and full-time assistant to legendary nightclub impresario Tony Prince (aka "Gay Tony"), players will struggle with the competing loyalties of family and friends, and with the uncertainty about who is real and who is fake in a world in which everyone has a price.

Heey, please fix the link, i need too much this game. And if i download this, i don't need to download the "G.T.A: IV" right? And if you can uploud '' GTA: COMPLETE EDITION'' it will be great, or just upload GTA IV and LIBERTY..
Thanks, man!
I wait for there.

header.jpg

Race, jump and nitroboost your way pass thrilling dynamic levels with your monster trucks. Earn medals and unlock new levels and vehicles.

* Lots of brilliant tracks
* Be fast but use also your wits to pass the tracks
* Improve your times and earn medals
* Collect the Nitro tanks to unleash special powers!
* Unlock extra trucks!
* In-game leaderboards
* Rock solid playability
* Real Monster Truck physics
I tried to download, but I have to pay. Is there some way I can download the GCF for free

Back