1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steam is finally taking 'serious' action.

Discussion in 'Steam Discussion' started by Renegade89, April 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Renegade89

Renegade89 New Member

Today I was playing Counterstrike like I normally would when sudden I saw
    This account is being used in another location.
    I freaked out tried to change the password unsuccessful I thought there was no point and logged out, emailed Steam saying WTF and gave them proof that I bought all the accounts/games. Then I logged in and I couldn't believe it EVERY SINGLE ACCOUNT I own had been disabled (10+) even the blank ones!

Now I'm siting at my computer unable to play Counter-strike thinking wtf should I do now..

Well I'm assuming they banned me through the email address used on all of them or possibly but not likely by my IP..

Final word watch out guys use different emails for each of your accounts, and change your IP as frequently as possible.

This was most likely for using a "hacked steam client" so I'm warning you guys to be cautious.

And WW3 don't need that cs private hack anymore since I don't have a account anymore.:(
  2. WorldWarIII

WorldWarIII Guest

Yeah, well sucks to be you.
  3. P4rD0nM3

P4rD0nM3 Full Member

Ouch. Sorry to hear that mate.
  4. Binary

Binary Member

Renegade89, I might be able to share you my Hl1 Platinum Account.
  5. Renegade89

Renegade89 New Member

Nah don't worry im going to buy new ones ill be fine.

6. n00b

n00b Full Member

They disable any accounts that have the same e-mail address I think. It's not from using cracks or anything just from the same e-mail. (Not 100% sure)
  7. Renegade89

Renegade89 New Member

3 had different emails and they got disabled too. :(

8. Vasuki?

Vasuki? It Was Me!!!11!1

maby valve just hates you :p
  9. gign42

gign42 Full Member

How do they know it is your account though if you had different emails? Same password? Similar username?
  10. Vasuki?

Vasuki? It Was Me!!!11!1

they can link them by IP
  11. sKip

sKip New Member

Don't act surprised by VALVe's actions. They should have gotten serious long ago. Finally VALVe has realized that they need to take some sort of action against cheaters and cheating communities.
  12. Vasuki?

Vasuki? It Was Me!!!11!1

how would they know if renegade is a cheater and this is not a cheating community
  13. battledead

battledead Full Member

Yeah, and you can't use a proxy through Steam (I think).
  14. daiwalkley

daiwalkley New Member

steam and valve must be conducting a Genocide spree
  15. daiwalkley

daiwalkley New Member

- too lazy to edit old post

Last night one of my steam friends messaged me and said that his steam had been disabled as well, i've played with this person before online and he doesn't cheat, coz his scores are usually kill:death ratio 1:5 and i know he doesn't hack, and thats the only accounts his got, he shat himself apparantly when i was talking to him
  16. Vasuki?

Vasuki? It Was Me!!!11!1

battledead i think you can run steam throught a proxy anyway its not hard to change your IP... well for most people
  17. rushil01

rushil01 Maestro of Meyhem

oh man sucks to be you atm...

fukin valve :mad:
  18. exora

exora New Member

Hmm, i have 3 Accounts now, 2 Others got too Disabled...

I Was using Proxys on InternetExplorer, and registered a new Account to Steam!

If you use a Proxy on InternetExplorer, your IP of all Applications will be changed
  19. TheOne

TheOne New Member

That with the proxy is sure...
    but mmh... well, all my 4 accounts are still undisabled, when I maybe buy the VIP-4 package, I will never have to think about that again ^^'
  20. belink

belink Full Member

When you cheat, you get VAC banned. Your account still works fine. You just can't join VAC servers.
  21. Vasuki?

Vasuki? It Was Me!!!11!1

good old vac banning i have to many banned accounts >.> im an addicted cheater
  22. natedogg

natedogg New Member

dam that sucks
  23. hugz`

hugz` New Member

Damn.. that sucks.. I had about 35 accounts before, I was stupid and changed the email to the same as others.. and ALL got disabled.. I had like one 5 digit, dozens of 6 digits and many 8s, I WAS SO STUPID OMFG.

And don't ask me how I got them.
    But if you need an account let me know =]
  24. Vasuki?

Vasuki? It Was Me!!!11!1

why would u you have/want so many accounts... thats a waste you should have sold them on ebay or something
  25. mophez

mophez Full Member

Yea, thats life renegade. I had 3 6digit account disabled at the same day for having bogus emails . You are not alone so bad luck bud :(
  26. Renegade89

Renegade89 New Member

Maybe because if you have more than one computer at home. :) Like 10 lol.

27. Vasuki?

Vasuki? It Was Me!!!11!1

you have 10 pcs... damn
  28. hugz`

hugz` New Member

That would be nice.. go to a server hack on one computer, make people say OMG HACKER, run quick to another one and say No he don't cheat he is cal I, and run to the third one and say Your just bad kid, go cal o.

29. Vasuki?

Vasuki? It Was Me!!!11!1

... hugz that would be pretty fucked if u went to that much effort.. you could just say you guys are shit stop complaining demo or shut up
  30. hugz`

hugz` New Member

Haha, if your fat you could lose a couple of pounds ^__^
  31. CreateAMuck

CreateAMuck Full Member

I'm always thinking stay legit but recently I've been pissed off by them so I would love to use their services for free now :)
  32. Vasuki?

Vasuki? It Was Me!!!11!1

tehe i was never pissed off with steam i was just looking for a cheap way to hack :p
  33. CreateAMuck

CreateAMuck Full Member

I hope I dont bump into you in the GA servers lol.
  34. Vasuki?

Vasuki? It Was Me!!!11!1

meh.. you might have seen me i used to have alot using the name Auto Size... but now i just pug alot
  35. CreateAMuck

CreateAMuck Full Member

haha, Never seen the name auto sizing sounds funny.
  36. Vasuki?

Vasuki? It Was Me!!!11!1

37. CreateAMuck

CreateAMuck Full Member

haha, Naughty Naughty *Waves finger*
  38. Renegade89

Renegade89 New Member

EstaticCheat is the best ive ever used not the latest version though it was so advanced before.. you could detect other hackers and extra crap which I loved but now it's detected and doesn't work with Vista. :'(

39. Thebear

Thebear Full Member

LOL i need that
  40. Vasuki?

Vasuki? It Was Me!!!11!1

Im sorry I am so lost what do I need?
  41. Thebear

Thebear Full Member

EstaticCheat , it looks bloody immense i wonder if those vac 2 disablers still work....not sure if they ever did though
  42. Vasuki?

Vasuki? It Was Me!!!11!1

Thebear u could buy vip and use the cafe fix... once they release the next one then u wont have to worry about vac 2
  43. MiNdAr

MiNdAr Guest

lol <3 Ragein on aus servers
  44. mophez

mophez Full Member

This should be cloooses, steam disabled hundreds of account each day and life goes on.
  45. Renegade89

Renegade89 New Member

Didn't know people were spamming it up. -Topic Closed-
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.