Steam username and account email!!!!! PLEASE

Michael90

How do i get these? No social engineering can be done, because the user blocked me yesterday. Plz help me... I didnt know where to post this question, u can move it if u want

How do i get these? No social engineering can be done, because the user blocked me yesterday. Plz help me... I didnt know where to post this question, u can move it if u want

Um is this asking how to get free accounts, or what?
Or asking how to phish

(I AM NOT INCORAGING TO PHISH SOMEONE!)
(Above was a warning)

My Phishing Guide: (From Jan 22 2011): http://freesteam.org/forums/tutoria...de-phishing-steam-accounts-expertly-done.html
Advice also included from [FS]psuchris

Wow, fuck u all, i PMED u both and no response. Am i asking for too fucking much? Forget it, im not gonna beg u

Wow, fuck u all, i PMED u both and no response. Am i asking for too fucking much? Forget it, im not gonna beg u

Yes you are asking too much. As i said in the pm AND here we need more information. Asking me to read your mind to know which account it is is what I consider to be too much. Oh and please take your dumb ass and go die in a hole, I try to help you, you ignore my comments and then swear at me? What kind of fucking noob and forgets cannot remember one account and email name anyway? I have a long list of accounts and can remember them all, including games, passwords and email accounts they are registered to