steam's surport number

Assassin407

hey guys got my account stolen try steam report and didnt awnser even from the frist ticket i sent out so im a calling them and im going to rip them a peice they HAVE THE MOST HACKABLE PROGRAM EVER let me ask u this why whould u change ur email address? i cant think of a real reason y i would have to change it unless it got banned some how and y dont they send out a email saying this your steam account's email has been change click this link to accept this adn it has been changed to **************.

i dont see how difficult it is to do that same with the passwords why dont they change it to this
your steam id password has been changed please goto this link to accept new password is ******* again i dont see how hard it is to do that so now i lost my account cant find it its porbly sold now had over 60$ of games on it if i dont get it back i am going with REAL GAMES now like DISCs not some crapy thing that cna get hacked so easy.
so i need to the number please and ty.

yea called them some professor guy from half life said they dont surrport it yet tried it an hour ago before i saw the post thanks im going to try the ticket thing one more time just relized the old one got deleted >.>

Back