SteamUp! 2010 - April 7th 2010

DUDE I LOVEE YOU FOR THIS (not in a gay way)
BUT ITS AWESOME!!!!!

also, how do I get past the problem of "the steam servers are currently too bust to handle your request, try again in a few minutes"

THANKS!!

Armchair Warrior

Alright, so I DL'd SteamUP, put in in my directory and launched steam.. Now how do I download games? I'm new here, but I would love to stay in the community and learn here.

Thanks in advance.

Alright, so I DL'd SteamUP, put in in my directory and launched steam.. Now how do I download games? I'm new here, but I would love to stay in the community and learn here.

Thanks in advance.

1.Put all the files in the steam folder.
2.Run "Steamup!.exe.

Are there certain games there aren't .gfc for? I would love to DL Empire: Total War.

all the games have their GCF/NCF, a GCF is like a RAR file and a NCF are just files that show steam where the files of the games are, onli valve games use GCF and the others use A ncf + a the game folder.
Here is a FTP where you can download that game:

ftp://93.81.238.177/Disk 2/Games/Steam/steamapps/

these are the .NCF you need:

Empire Total War main.ncf
Empire Total War redist.ncf
Empire Total War executable.ncf

and here is the game folder:

ftp://93.81.238.177/Disk 2/Games/Steam/steamapps/common/

the folder is called "empire total war"

( - the red ones go in "C:/Program files/Steam/Steamapps" and the blue one goes in "C:/Program files/Steam/Steamapps/Common", asuming that your Steam Files are in C:

use Filezilla to download them:
http://filezilla-project.org/

Yes and it works.It's awesome.
My only problem is Chat.Because I can't chat how can I "unlock" it??

damnit.When I am going to download counter Strike -Source it says "The Steam servers are too busy to handle your request.Please try again in a few minutes." Well I know what that means but is there any way to get rid of it?

Thanks

Yes and it works.It's awesome.
My only problem is Chat.Because I can't chat how can I "unlock" it??

damnit.When I am going to download counter Strike -Source it says "The Steam servers are too busy to handle your request.Please try again in a few minutes." Well I know what that means but is there any way to get rid of it?

Thanks

You need to put GCFs of CS:S in steam/steamapps.

Is there a way to get the weapons to work for tf2? if not thats cool but if so can someone message me with a link on how to do it? or just tell me if its not to hard...

Edit: Oh and does anyone know of a list of cracked servers? ive looked but the few lists ive found still reject me...except like two servers...one I havent seen anyone on and the other has anywhere from 2-6 people...:/

Okay, installed mw2 mp using my friend's account (his friend used another hack to get it for him, wish i knew how he did it), switched to my acc, used steamup, launched, and it wouldnt connect to iwnet.

Anybody know how to help me?

I cant get this to wrk plz help...i did what it said to do to install it but it wont work it keeps saying configure appalcation to run or something like that

How do I download the games? >.>;

It doesn't appear to be letting me download the games. Am I missing something? I've tried going to "buy game" but then it, well, asks me to pay :p

I have downloaded Garry's mod and when I try and join a multilayer server it says something like "You dont own this game" Whats wrong?

I have downloaded Garry's mod and when I try and join a multilayer server it says something like "You dont own this game" Whats wrong?

nothing is wrong, when you trie to enter a multiplayer game it doesnt let you in because there Steam check that you own the game so you cant enter those servers, but you are able to enter "cracked servers",
here are some Gmod ones:
http://css.setti.info/servers/other/
(search for the ones called sandbox , those are Gmod ones)

I keep getting "The steam servers are currently too busy to handle your request" errors. How can i fix it? :/

Edit: Oh, silly me. Not all games can be downloaded this way. Where can I download Sacrifice, please?

[*]Extended ValveTestApp Filter
[*]Host a cracked Server
[*]"Unable to contact CD-Key Server" removal
[*]"Steam validation rejected" removal[*]Join any cracked server with an unique ID, supported by VUP.
[*]Works with any update.
[*]Chooseable Subscriptions via config file.
[*]Host a server via SRCDS/HLDS
[*]Choose Masterserver to apply Server.
[*]Option to show only Installed Games.

Hello that such, queria informal that this mistake of " STEAM VALIDATION REJECTED " follows still. Whenever I try to enter a servant this appears with the same CLIENT, if someone me can solve this I am grateful for him..

From already thank you very much.
:rolleyes:

Hello that such, queria informal that this mistake of " STEAM VALIDATION REJECTED " follows still. Whenever I try to enter a servant this appears with the same CLIENT, if someone me can solve this I am grateful for him..

From already thank you very much.
:rolleyes:

omg... veo que ablas espaсol y que estas ocupando un traductor, y no se te entiende nada :D,mejor me preguntas a mi...;)

omg... veo que ablas espaсol y que estas ocupando un traductor, y no se te entiende nada :D,mejor me preguntas a mi...;)

JAJAJAJAJ y bue tire la fruta el que la agarraba la agarraba, no tenes msn asi hablamos mejor? igual de todas formas te resumo cual es el problema, sabes que probe el crack este de revolution y vi en la parte que dice que removia el problema de steam validation rejected, y entre a un par de servers y me lo sigue tirando... Ayer ilusionado pense que habia solucion al problema pero cuando lo probe me di cuenta que seguia siendo realmente lo mismo, cualquier cosa mandame un mp para que lo hablemos por msn si es que sabes, sino todo bien.. Desde ya muchas gracias.

I'm pretty happy. I've been using a "homemade" remedy for awhile, but then for GMod it wouldn't let me install. I download this, do all that stuff that I'm too lazy to post, and it's installing as I'm posting this message. You rock. A winner is you!

I tried joining a cracked server, this popped us

ConVarRef sb_dontshow_maxplayer_warning doesn't point to an existing ConVar
Connecting to 208.122.52.122:27015...
STEAM validation rejected

WOOOT thanks so much

for those who don't know how to do it..

dl this n extract to steam directory C/pfiles/steam or whereever you put steam

then get gcf's for games you want to play here GCFs/NCFs ( Game Files )

after you dl them extract to your steam apps folder. steam/steamapps

then click on launcher.exe and login ur acc got to your steam library and enjoy ur game!

goodluck!
lol just made this cuz it took me like an hour to get it to work :confused:

I have downloaded mw2 multiplayer but am not able to start the game.
when I try it says steams servers are to busy?

whenever I try to run it I get

unable to start "steam.exe -clientapp steamUp.dll"

I have it in the correct folder and did everything by the instructions

*fixed- I ran as winXP pack 3

it doesnt work for me i find werfault on my task manager after opening
i downloaded gmod with undead patch could this be the problem

Everytime i try to download a game i get the error message to do with steam servers being busy. Any idea what causes this and how to fix it?

Thank you

I have downloaded mw2 multiplayer but am not able to start the game.
when I try it says steams servers are to busy?

You cannot play ANY game at all online on all servers unless you own the game, only cracked servers. For modern warfare 2 you will need to use the alteriwnet patch, go on their site and download it.

hello,
every time i will download a game with this crack the steam servers are busy :/ can somebody help me? ^-^

Back