SteamUp! 2010 - April 7th 2010

revCrew

FS Member
SteamUp! 2010 by REVOLUTiON
Released on: Wed, 07/04/2010 - 21:23

What is it

SteamUp! is a Steam client memory patcher.
  • SteamUp! will enhance your Steam experience by providing you all available Steam apps.
  • SteamUp! will not modify any of the original Steam files.
Features

• Extended ValveTestApp Filter
  • Host a cracked Server
  • "Unable to contact CD-Key Server" removal
  • "Steam validation rejected" removal
  • Join any cracked server with an unique ID, supported by VUP.
  • Works with any update.
  • Chooseable Subscriptions via config file.
  • Host a server via SRCDS/HLDS
  • Choose Masterserver to apply Server.
  • Option to show only Installed Games.
What is the point of SteamUp!

• It's a handy thing to have a steam client memory patcher. While there are some steam memory patchers available out there, you might ask yourself why making another one... You also all know that REVOLUTiON only brings original releases. So why is this then? Because, as far as we know, there are no memory patchers out there which handle all 3rd party games properly. That's the point, this one does.

Note that some Antivirus Software, under some circumstances, might detect this as a virus. NOD32 detected it as "probably unknown newheur_PE virus", so I would strongly suggest that you disable Advanced Heuristics (detection of new unknown viruses) in your AntiVirus programs.

That's all for now, if you have any bugs to report or improvements to suggest, feel free to do it.
How to install

• Download Steam from Welcome to Steam
  • Install Steam
  • Extract Launcher.exe and SteamUp.dll to the directory where you installed Steam client.
  • Start Launcher.exe and enjoy
Prerequisites

• Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable package
Notes

• If you start Steam.exe instead, only the apps that you really own will be available.

Shortcuts created from Steam game list will not point to Launcher.exe.
Changelog

• Rewritten from scratch
  • Fixed random crashes which occurred with v2.1.4
  • Fixed the GameServer ticket validation
  • Re-added -clientapp support
  • Removed the need for INI file

v2.1.4

• Fixed more crash occurred with recent Steam version
  • Fixed accidentally hooking of game server functions in Steam process
v2.1.3
  • Fixed the crashes with recent Steam versions.
v2.1.2
  • Removed the E-Mail modification.
v2.1.1

• Fixed not reading TestAppFilter settings.
  • Fixed Subscription 0 not beeing subscribed (Free Games, Mods)
v2.1.0

• Fixed the TestAppFilter.
  • Removed Hooks for "SteamEnumerateApp", "SteamEnumerateSubscription".
  • Removed option to show only Installed Games.
v2.0.0 Final

• Changed the way the TestApp filter works, added more options to filter which can reduce crashes.
  • Removed "-clientapp" support due repackers stealing our work, dll will be useless without our Launcher.
v1.44

• Fixed a bug where SteamUp! would crash while trying to filter TestApps.
v1.43

• Fixed a bug where SteamUp! would crash upon steamclient.dll loading after the latest Steam update
  • Enhanced the callback logger
  • Fixed some minor bugs
v1.42

• SteamUp! will display all games by default; use -filterapps to show only installed ones
v1.41

• Some minor bug fixes
  • -steamupdebug is now read from commandline.txt correctly
v1.4

• Only games you have cache files for will be visible in your games list. (use -showallapps to show them all)
  • Added an option to remove a chosen subscription from your client (use -unsubscribe <SubID>)
  • Added an option to remove a chosen app from your subscriptions;
  • this will remove all subscriptions which contain your AppID (use -unsubscribeapp <AppID>)
  • Added an option to choose whether SteamUp should inject self into a launched app (use -noinject <AppID>)
  • You can now specify -stryderwrapper on the command line if you intend to use Stryder's Steam3Client
  • Added the ability to use user stats in TF2 (enables Loadout)
v1.32

• Fixed a bug caused by callback logging even when logging was not enabled
v1.31

• Fixed some minor bugs
v1.3

• SteamUp! will not display "Failed to contact key server" anymore
v1.2

• Added support for -clientapp parameter. You can now start SteamUp! with steam.exe -clientapp SteamUp.dll
  • Fixed a bug which occured after Steam would try to restart
  • Possibly fixed some games that didn't want to launch?
v1.1a

• Quick fix due to latest Steam update
v1.1

• SteamUp! will parse the command line properly now.
  • SteamUp! will not show any ValveTestApp (use -showtestapps to show them)
DOWNLOAD
New Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BG86ZR40

Attachments

• SteamUp.v2.1.4-REVOLUTiON.rar
    185.9 KB · Views: 8,079
Reactions:prabhat, theshark9022 and bunrboy
SteamUp! v1.44

it didnt work for me
it says error when i want to start it
i think it was "The program didnt start correctly , please reinstall"

sry for my bad english ;)

SteamUp! v1.44

I've been using this for a few months, and I reckon it's the best memory patcher out there at the moment. And yes, it is completely Virusfree, Rapefruit.

RevCrew are Steam cracking geniouses.

SteamUp! v1.44

Hey thanks for this, ive been having to use version 1 because 1.43 kept crashing on me. Now i wont have any of those anoying test apps there

SteamUp! v1.44

Good good :)
Also, it is virus free, we do not post known viruses on our website.

SteamUp! v1.44

When I try to install something steam says: "The Steam servers are too busy to handle your request. Try again in a few minutes"
What does it mean? SteamUp! is busted?

SteamUp! v1.44

When I try to install something steam says: "The Steam servers are too busy to handle your request. Try again in a few minutes"
What does it mean? SteamUp! is busted?

This happens with every hacked steam, it has something to do with their servers detecting that we dont own the game.

SteamUp! v1.44

Lol you stole this from cs.rin.ru and you didn't give any credits haha lame!
This shit doesn't even work anymore.
They have constant updates there and new apps all the time, while here you people are just stealing from them.
I thought you were rally doing something serious here but I guess the most serious community is cs.rin.ru.

SteamUp! is created by REVOLUTiON so dont be giving the credits to the wrong person or people

Reactions:JJJusea
SteamUp! v1.44

help,

i cant install any game: "The Steam servers are too busy to handle your request. Try again in a few minutes" how can i fix that?

sry for my bad english

SteamUp! v1.44

Can using this get you VAC Banned?

No. Its a memory patcher so it makes your computer think you got all the games. It does not alter your steam account. But to be on the safe side you could create a blank account for cracked games. And dont run SteamUp! when you want to play games in your account. I do this as i feel more comfortable with it although i know that it is safe.

SteamUp! v1.44

It says Revolution at the top of the post... Fail...

Use a blank account to be safe.

SteamUp! v1.44

How come every time i try to install counter strike source it keeps saying "Steam is too busy try again later???" Pls HELP ME!!!

SteamUp! v1.44

How come every time i try to install counter strike source it keeps saying "Steam is too busy try again later???" Pls HELP ME!!!

You cannot download all games only some. To download counter strike source you will need the counter stike source client.gcf its around 4mb. Put that in your steam maps folder then relauch steam with this launcher and download.

Download the counter srike source client here
Code:
 http://www.freesteam.org/forums/half-life-2-source-engine-gcfs/155-rel-counter-strike-source-client-gcf.html

SteamUp! v1.44

Nice release man!

I just wish I could download Aion with this (the other sites they post are slow).

SteamUp! v1.44

Theres a new version out!

REVOLUTiON SteamUp! v2.00
05.09.2009. @ 12:00

==============
* WHAT IS IT *
==============

SteamUp! is a Steam client memory patcher.
SteamUp! will enhance your Steam experience by providing you all available Steam apps.
SteamUp! will not modify any of the original Steam files.

==================
* HOW TO INSTALL *
==================

Download and install Steam client from http://www.steampowered.com
Extract SteamUp!.exe and SteamUp.dll to the directory where you installed Steam client.
Start SteamUp!.exe and enjoy.

=================
* PREREQUISITES *
=================

SteamUp! requires Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable package to be installed.

=========
* NOTES *
=========

If you start Steam.exe instead, only the apps that you really own will be available.
Shortcuts created from Steam game list will not point to SteamUp!.exe.

===========
* CHANGES *
===========

v2.0.0
SteamUp was merged with ARPS and includes now all kind of functions for Ticket Emulation.
Changed the way the TestApp filter works, added more options to filter which can reduce crashes.
Removed "-clientapp" support due repackers stealing our work, dll will be useless without our Launcher.

v1.44
Fixed a bug where SteamUp! would crash while trying to filter TestApps.

v1.43
Fixed a bug where SteamUp! would crash upon steamclient.dll loading after the latest Steam update
Enhanced the callback logger
Fixed some minor bugs

v1.42
SteamUp! will display all games by default; use -filterapps to show only installed ones

v1.41
Some minor bug fixes
-steamupdebug is now read from commandline.txt correctly

v1.4
Only games you have cache files for will be visible in your games list. (use -showallapps to show them all)
Added an option to remove a chosen subscription from your client (use -unsubscribe <SubID>)
Added an option to remove a chosen app from your subscriptions;
this will remove all subscriptions which contain your AppID (use -unsubscribeapp <AppID>)
Added an option to choose whether SteamUp should inject self into a launched app (use -noinject <AppID>)
You can now specify -stryderwrapper on the command line if you intend to use Stryder's Steam3Client
Added the ability to use user stats in TF2 (enables Loadout)

v1.32
Fixed a bug caused by callback logging even when logging was not enabled

v1.31
Fixed some minor bugs

v1.3
SteamUp! will not display "Failed to contact key server" anymore

v1.2
Added support for -clientapp parameter. You can now start SteamUp! with steam.exe -clientapp SteamUp.dll
Fixed a bug which occured after Steam would try to restart
Possibly fixed some games that didn't want to launch?

v1.1a
Quick fix due to latest Steam update

v1.1
SteamUp! will parse the command line properly now.
SteamUp! will not show any ValveTestApp (use -showtestapps to show them)

=================
Visit REVOLUTiON!
http://www.rev-crew.info

It's a handy thing to have a steam client memory patcher. While there are some available steam memory patchers available out there, you might ask yourself why making another one... You also all know that REVOLUTiON only brings original releases. So why is this then? Because, as far as we know, there are no memory patchers out there which handle all 3rd party games properly. That's the point, this one does.

Note that some Antivirus Software, under some circumstances, might detect this as a virus. NOD32 detected it as "probably unknown newheur_PE virus", so I would strongly suggest that you disable Advanced Heuristics (detection of new unknown viruses) in your AntiVirus programs.

That's all for now, if you have any bugs to report or improvements to suggest, feel free to do it.

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?tjwe0qjmjqd

SteamUp! v2.1.1 - Sept 12th 2009

Updated to the latest version 2.1.1

I cannot download, dont have the privilages or something.

I guess i am going to have to download somewere else

Added mirror(s) just in case any permission errors arise.

OMFG SO HAPPY NO VIRUS YAYA WORKING EVERY GAME NOT JUST STEAM WOW ALSO I CREATED A NEW ACCOUNT FOR THIS JUST IN CASE...

Any viruses posted, would be by non-staff members. Which are typically handled within 12 hours if not immediately. False-positives due occur and are noted on the downloads.

SteamUp! v2.1.2 - Sept 29th 2009

Newest update posted:

v2.1.2
Removed the E-Mail modification.

I've found that if the download stops, "launching" the incomplete game and just not touching it while it's going will get it back into gear.

BTW, do these games still need CD keys?

BTW, do these games still need CD keys?

No, this launcher will show all games in you account, the latest version (which is the one provided here) will only show the games you have gcf's for in your installed list unless you change it.

You will have to play on cracked servers with ALL games you do not own. Google setti servers if you are having trouble finding one

Is there a confirmed list of working games with SteamUp? The only ones I've had success with so far have been HL2 and Portal. L4D let me through, but refused to transfer any data at all.

Holy cow, I almost passed out when it worked, I've been looking for these things for so long, and something finally worked..Thanks so much ;P!..

works like acharm with windows 7 ultimate 64 bit. only launcher so far i came across that worked for me, even undead didnt work !

Doesn't work for me , Just sais : Connecting to steam account : (Steam name here)

And then that just closes then nothing happens

Doesn't work for me , Just sais : Connecting to steam account : (Steam name here)

And then that just closes then nothing happens

Ive also been having this problem recently since the update on the 27th i think, reinstalling steam didnt help. Maybe this has been patched?

Hi
I have the same problem, After running Launcher, nothing happens, except for that steam creates a dump file in the steam directory. :(

Hopefully there is some one out there to solve the problem.

Back