Taking Sig Requests!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! Yeah w33t, I'd love to see some of your work, probably put mine to shame :( But I am learning some new techniques. I really like my latest (In sig), I've never done something like that.

You're welcome man :) Glad you like it.

Ray - Ok here's your last one. Enjoy, hope you like it!

crysisrayjpgnx4.jpg

Skoop - Here's yours man, hope it's ok ;)

hl2dmskoopsj0.jpg

ukrainiansniperz - Hope this is what you wanted.

csspetszql9.jpg

[REQ]
i have a friend there dont have a fs acc but wanner ask you about you want to make a sign for him :) here is hes formel

Color: (Red Black White Darkred)
Theme: (HL2)
Name: ([TИ] Dima)

and it is rus И again ;)

Yo reflector sorry to ask for another one but im wondering how this one will turn out...
color:u pick ;-)
Theme:Mario :D
Name:Yaggermister

[REQ]
omg reflector i just showed you art to another friend and he love to XD if you have time a have a form more XD

Color: (black, red, green, blue)
Theme: (hl2dm)
Name: ([TИ] killerdoggy)

you the bedste!

He he Yeah man, I do. I talked with an FS admin :). Yeah Ok Guys, I'll get some more done ;) But for now I'm going back to sleep ;)

Just one more to do then I've finished the next batch

Ok Finished next lot

skoop - Here's your friends tell em to enjoy!

hl2tdimaic2.jpg

hl2dmtkillerdoggyof8.jpg

yaggermister - Enjoy!

marioyaggermisterrl5.jpg

very nice man :) teach me how to do it :D

Reflector has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

do you have msn or skype RefL?

coz I want to speak with you about the sigs.. how do you make them and stuff..

thanks

hahaha awsome i didnt know wat that mario one would come out like :D UR A BEAST AT SIGS

i so wish i could make sigs like that

New jobs up for reflector haha:p keep up the good work. Btw im trying to think for a new sig request for u lol:p!

Ive got it! Can u make me a sig or like a spray paint that i can use on css :p I want it to have the U of unreal turnament and the lightnings theme of unreal turnament but only the u cz then it wont be relevant to css. Also under the U can u write I am the one and only OR just my ingame name unreal try both and make the best looking. I trust your decision here :p

Ok guys, I've added your requests to the waiting list, will have to do em tomorrow later today, I need sleep.

I just finished making myself 2 new sigs. Tell me what you think. Suggestions/Cc is always welcome :D

reflectormarioaz8.jpg

reflectorabstractxu1.jpg

kakosoe: Use Edit post next time thanks.

Reflector, the mario one is amazing nice work :) you'r geting good dude :D keep it up.

Your work is...unbelievably amazing.

Color: Any, I don't mind.
Theme: KOTOR (Knights of the Old Republic) - Can you do that? If not, just a general Star Wars one.
Render: I have no idea what a render is :D.
Name: loony636

Render is a out-cut of a say character from the background. so its just the main point you want from a picture.

Thanks for clearing that up w33t :D and Yeh, I'm slowly getting better :D. Sure loony636, I'll add you to the list!

dude y couldnt my mario one be like that no jk the one u gave me is awsome and so is that one every sig u made is like ur a super hero at making sigs!

LoL The reason why yours isn't the same is because I spent a few hours making different sigs and trying new styles, That's my first proper cd4 render one. They'll be more to come but atm I'm trying to learn new styles to add a variety to my work :)

lol no problem just don't do it again :p, and reflector just because you wantd to see somthing of mine, i got bored and quickly made this lol. aint done it in awhile so :p

2mriaeb.jpg

er...er....er.... im speechless !! words cant describe how good these are !!
can you do me one please?

colours: Red and Black
theme: No Games please, just a good lookin one ;)
name: a small favour - could you please make on with 'RaZoR' and one with 'RaZoReD' PLEASE !!

and thanks in advance !!!

Haha that's awesome w33t! I'm just starting to try my sigs with real people, however...

A notice to all...

Due to this weekend being Australia Day :D there is a chance that I may not get everyones sigs done until next week. This situation is out my control as it calls for a celebration in many ways ;) and for that... You sigs may be later :(

Sorry for any inconvenience, but I have always gotten my work to you all ontime, now I'm just taking a break for the weekend :D

BUT
I'm going to do as many as I can tonight ;)

Fenny wants a sig.
Should Say "Fenny", and "dream in code"
Should have a computer centric theme possibly incorporating the Visual studio logo.
Feel free to go nuts and go off on a tangent. The above are no more than suggestions to act as the seed to the creative engine you represent. Change any and all that you see fit.
In short: make it bad-ass.

I can make you an avatar, but as I explained before, You probably won't receive it till next week...

Fenny wants a sig.
Should Say "Fenny", and "dream in code"
Should have a computer centric theme possibly incorporating the Visual studio logo.
Feel free to go nuts and go off on a tangent. The above are no more than suggestions to act as the seed to the creative engine you represent. Change any and all that you see fit.
In short: make it bad-ass.

And Fenny shall receive such a sig in time :)

Color: (Red)
Theme: (Medic)
Render: ()
Name: (StroggDog)

Oh yeh and i wanna see if you could make another sig for me (sorry)

Color: (Aqua)
Theme: (Medic Killing pyro)
Name: (Stroggdog -I hate pyros)

Color: (Red)
Theme: (Medic)
Name: (StroggDog)

Oh yeh and i wanna see if you could make another sig for me (sorry)

Color: (Aqua)
Theme: (Medic Killing pyro)
Name: (Stroggdog -I hate pyros)

Just gonna tell you now man... Things as specific as "Medic Killing Pyro" are hard to find. I have a limited amount of renders at my disposal. I'm guessing you have the game... If you can screenshot that request then send to me I could probably fill it.

Ok ill try but i dont realy know how i could get it, if i got one of my friends on a server and tryed to get the image would you know how i could get a good view? please tell me somwhow if you know

:D! Actually... I'll try to get a few done tonight

300th post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

Nick131 - Hope this is what you were wanting :)

Doom3%20-%20Nixtarpsd.jpg

Kakosoe - Here's both your sprays. TBH I just did them simple because I couldn't find a proper render of the U so I had to make my own... If they really are to bad for you, just say so and I'll try something else.

unreal%20-%20Kakosoe.jpg

unreal2%20-%20Kakosoe.jpg

i gotta fucking work on Australia Day... hopefully it won't be busy at all :p hey at least i get time and a half :p Nice sigs though man but i still rekon mine is the best ever :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back