Taking Sig Requests!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next batch of signatures is done :D

Hope you guys like em, if you don't, just say so and I'll see what I can do.

mbsurfer: Hope you enjoy!
guitar%20hero%20-%20mbsurfe.jpg

mikhail911:
Matrix%20-%20mikhail911.jpg

Lol of course I'll do it for free lol :) However if you do feel like donating something (anything) that's fine by me, always appreciated :D

Renegade: It's a little different to your old one, but I hope you like it!
Supra%20-%20Renegade.jpg

THANKS reflector just saw its freaking awesome thanks!

haha you're welcome man! Glad you like it, sorry for the delay :eek:

mbsurfer, to make the image appear in ur sig, just put this in front of the image url:
Code:
[img]
and this in the end of the url:
Code:
[/img]

;)

That's exactly how I have it, it just won't work..

Here's how it looks:

HTML:
[img]http://www.niggorex.com/files/2494_cykns/guitar%20hero%20-%20mbsurfe.jpg[/img]

That's exactly how I have it, it just won't work..

Here's how it looks:

HTML:
[img]http://www.niggorex.com/files/2494_cykns/guitar%20hero%20-%20mbsurfe.jpg[/img]

haha Yeah man, unfortunately with this forum you must a have a donator status or higher to use signatures, just the way it is :(.

Anyway, glad both of you like them ;) if you need anymore done, just let me know :).

didn't use a brush of any description. I did a blended stretch background (using the original render) then I used c4d renders in the background. ;)

@ Renegade

You're Welcome :D

Mmm. I duno what it is but all that circle stuff at the top, the lighter things compared to the background is what im interested in. That cant possibly be the c4d renders.

What are they ? :D

hey bud, good good work so far, might as well chuck my request in ;).

Colors: cod 2 variation
Theme: cod 2
Render: any cod2 images you find, lets see what you can do ;)
Name: Radeon

safe.

R4V3N - Here's both your sig and your avatar, enjoy!

Stroggdog%20-%20Zombie.jpg

TF2%20-%20R4V3N.jpg

Qbeck - Hope this is what you wanted, I tried my best.

Qbeck%20-%20link%20%2B%20masterchief.jpg

Radeon/Blinky - I changed the name in your request because I assumed you'd want it for this forum :)

Radeon%20-%20COD2.jpg

rushil01 - I got slightly stuck on yours so I've made two (different) copies. Choose which one you like :)

rushil01%20-%20shadow.jpg

rushil01%20-%20shadow%202.jpg

Etheco - Yours is first up when I get the next chance. Atm... Reflector... Need... Sleep...

Hey reflector how are you sorry to bother you!

But can you make me an avatar with like a biohazard theme with My nickname which is ЯiШHặŽǻŗĐ?
You choose the style I don't want to be picky you do it your way
the same with another sig plz :D

THEME: Biohazard
colors: umm maybe green and black, or red and black
for the title can you put this: ЯiШHặŽǻŗĐ or if not just BioHaZArd

Thanks in advance my buddy :D

hehehe i want one lol
Name : Reko The Penguin
Theme : Css
Colour : Anything lol :D

THX so much i was trying to make my own but no luck lol'

if you can squeeze a penguin or something in there that would be cool lol

ha its been a while reflector i got one for ya i wasnt able to post anything before for som reason.... so
Name:Raptex666
Game:UT3 (unreal tournament 3)
Colour:...idc i just know u make awsome sigs :D thanks in advance peace

Color: White Glow, or What ever you can think of.
Theme: Cowboy Bebop
Render: Vicious -Sorry it's not from Planet Renders.
Name: Dementei

Thanks in advanced, can't wait to see the outcome.:)

Hey guys, gonna take me awhile to get back on track, just built myself a new beast of a machine :D:D but still getting you to signature drivers on vista's 64bit OS. Have to find all software again on my old computer so when I can, I will start up the sigs again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Lol lucky me, I was going to inform you that I had a better idea for my previous request.
If you could make it a Guild Wars theme for me, thats the only change I was lookin to make.
Thanx and grats on the new beast :)

Sorry guys, been outa action for awhile. 18'th birthday tomorrow, shitloads of planning for party etc... On top, having some compatibility issues with vista 64bit, hope to solve these within the next day or too, then I'll get ontop of those requests, I'm sorry that I may not appear to be reliable as such but rest assured, I will get them done, time is just on the complete opposite side of me lately :( Again, deepest apologies.

Sorry guys, been outa action for awhile. 18'th birthday tomorrow, shitloads of planning for party etc... On top, having some compatibility issues with vista 64bit, hope to solve these within the next day or too, then I'll get ontop of those requests, I'm sorry that I may not appear to be reliable as such but rest assured, I will get them done, time is just on the complete opposite side of me lately :( Again, deepest apologies.

where was my invite :p

Reflector can U make me sig with

Theme: GTA IV?
Colors: UR CHOICE
Name: CoolCast2 on top and BioHaZard on the bottom?
Thank you very much reflector have a great day

Haha no worries bro. Happy 18th Birthday!!! You better get laid because YOU ARE LEGAL W000!!

BTW: Here's a sig I worked on in some of my free time.. Just want to hear some opinions...
surfing-1.gif

Yaggermister - Here is your one
raptexxut3lx3.jpg

To everyone else... If you want a sig, start requesting again. Trying out a few new styles and designs so yeah. Also, If your signature was deleted or "Disappeared" from on the forum, just tell me. My image host shit itself :( So I uploaded everything again to a new host.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back