Taking Sig Requests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reflector

Ok, as part of my support to this community, I've decided to open a signature request thread!

My sigs may not be the "Best in the world" but I've had quiet a few people who are extremely satisfied with my results.

Here's some of my work!

warcraftdrekap0.jpg

crysisrayjpgnx4.jpg

tf2yaggermisterpyrobs1.jpg

subzeroreflectorui0.jpg

csnunucbkaxh5.jpg

REQUESTING
To Request a sig, fill out this "Template" with a bold [REQ] (size 3) at the top of your post:

Color: (your colours)
Theme: (eg CS, HL2, crysis)
Render: Please go to this website:
Planet Renders // Renders - Home and copy the url of the render you want for me.
Name: (Your desired name)

Remember, a thanks is always appreciated!!

Waiting List:

Sorry for the repeat:

Hey reflector do u mind making me a sig if u have any free time, i like all the sig's you have made or well that i have seen. I want it to say "Germ A.K.A Le Peleton". Thanks in advance.

very nice sigs man appreciate them:)

Colour: can be mixed colour dont mind..
Theme: Counter-Strike 1.6
Name: nunucbka

Thank you!!!

can u make me a sig i have no time today if u have make me a pls ;)

Color:Mixed any ...hehe
Theme:Counter Strike Source
Text:I PwN YoU ThE ScArFaCeCRO

if u have time make it if not don't make it heh ;)

dude sick could i have....
color:red white and black
game:TF2
name:raptex666

and nice work they are kick ass i wish i could make shit as good as that

Ok guys, I'll start working from the top. I've added a waiting list to my main post in order of request. Stay tuned!

LAWL I'm running out of different counterstrike renders :D

@ reflector...what kind of brushes do u use? or where do u get them....i usually use the ones from, i think it was deviant art or something like that

nunucbka - Here's yours :D. It may not look like a cs render, but it is... I just did the sig in a grunge style, hope you like it ;)

csnunucbkaxh5.jpg

@ reflector...what kind of brushes do u use? or where do u get them....i usually use the ones from, i think it was deviant art or something like that

Yeah man, I get em from deviant art too, but the ones above in my first post... I didn't use any downloaded brushed, I made my own temp ones :D

ScarfaceCRO - Here's yours.
I tried a different style to my others. If you don't like it I can make another, but I hope you do ;)

cssscarfacecrowe8.jpg

He he, Thanks man! Well here's yours! I've been watching you check for it every now and then so I hope you like it!

tf2yaggermisteroh0.jpg

Dude you make the coolest sigs

Color: (Light green, light blue and light aqua. Make the backround kind of biological hazardish)
Theme: (Tf2 medic. Holding his surgical saw, theme it around the surgical saw)
Render: ()
Name: (StroggDog)

Dude you make the coolest sigs

Color: (Light green, light blue and light aqua. Make the backround kind of biological hazardish)
Theme: (Tf2 medic. Holding his surgical saw, theme it around the surgical saw)
Render: ()
Name: (StroggDog)

I'll give it a shot, but I think it'll be harder for these reasons:

1. I might not be able to find a render with his surgical saw.
2. Your color scheme is completely different to the render's colors

I won't be able to get it done today because I have to go out for the night now. So I'll see what I can do tomorrow maybe. :)

Nice job with them. Epic shame that FS won't allow images... I mean, signature images are part of your individual soul, right? Right guys? Hello? :confused:

hey ref im unreal can you pls change something in my sign thankyou.

instead of evo unreal
i want to write on top Unreal <----- only this and on bottom instead of the other Pro headshot ok? or just headshot cz i hs a lot man. and btw i havent seen you in friends allow me.

Thanks a lot reflector, the sig is awesome man, im gonna try fiddle a bit with photoshop CS3, if i can make anything close to that i will be happy, thanks man.

Hey reflector thx again for the sig, its great man. Have you ever tried wallpapers?
Maybe u can make one for me man, something cool man, give it a go if u got some free time.

Name : Germ A.K.A Le Peleton
Theme : CSS

Seen as so many people are asking you to make sig's u could make a buck hahaha, not that im saying start charging, maybe after you have done the wallpaper hahah anyways thx man give it a go.

Kakosoe - I edited your old one, hope it's what you wanted.

csunrealya3.jpg

Yaggermister - Found a pyro, he fit quite good :D

tf2yaggermisterpyrobs1.jpg

R4v3n - Yours was fairly hard to fit the picture in so it bended well. Like I said the color scheme was harder to work around. None the less, here it is.

tf2stroggdogrz5.jpg

derek48838 - Here' ya go man :D. I tried another style and I personally love the outcome. Only thing I changed from your request was I used a world of warcraft render instead of warcraft III. If you want me to make another I can, but I hope you like this one :D

warcraftdrekap0.jpg

[REQ]
Name: Badmerlin
Theme: BF2142
Color choose one :=)

Name: Prolamer
Theme: CSS
Color choose one

Name: Ray
Theme: Crysis
Color: Choose one :).

thx

Color:black and red and what you wanner put on
Theme: Hl2 (dm)
Name: [TИ] skoop

remeber the n is a rus n in [TИ] :)
THX :)))

HA HA! You have quite a request there Ray :p. Are they all for you? I'll see what I can do :).

Yeah Scoop I'll remember :)

I'll get to work on the others now :D

Ray - Here's your second sig. Please note, the first 2 are similar, however the 3rd will be different. It's only because you requested 3 ;)

cssprolamerlc1.jpg

Thanks man! Yeah, just practice! I'm still learning :cool:, however I think I'm getting addicted to photoshop now :D. Ok I'll have to do skoops and Rays last one later on, I'm tired :eek:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back