The EVERYTHING Thread [GCF / NCF / SourceMod / StandAlone / NoSteam]

What's the pass for counter strike source client?

I tried "www.FreeSteam.org" no quotes, but it wouldn't go through..

is there another pass?

EDIT: Nevermind, I fail at reading

Hmm... Do you have HL2 Episode 2 uploaded?
You posted an update claiming to have it, but I can't see it :/
Yes, apologies many.

--

I posted the updating saying I had it when I was uploading both of them.
Episode 1 GCF files got added to my post, but not all of Episode 2s.
I will fix that and upload them soon, don't worry.

--

Thank you for reminding me.

Things on the way:

Garry's Mod 11
Half-Life: Source
Street Fighter IV
Terminator Salvation
Half-Life 2: Episode 2

Can you tell me the instructions to play Half Life 2.after extracting the file what should i do

i am new in this forum

hey megumi you haven't made any posts for 2 weeks do you still exist? lol
whats the status on those uploads?

btw if you dont have to upload terminator salvation if you dont want. i heard online its kind of boring with not enough action. but if you are already uploading it thats fine i will still download it and try it out.

someone please help me!I downloaded the CSS gcf but when im going to extract it,it asks for password!Any one here know what the password is?

I downloaded the Republic Commando file, what does the 7Z thing mean? is it a non-steam? wat do i need to run it? Thanks.

nvm, stupid question, forgot to extract, lol :)

Half Life 2 is unavailable on mega upload, what can i do???

**Oh, i downloaded it now, along with deathmatch, source engine and garrysmod...do i need to extract them in the same file???

Are there any tutorials on the forum for gcf's; I am newbie so i dont know what to do with them!!Can anyone help???

Sorry for the bump, but when I downloaded and installed L4D, I still cant play online. When I click Campaign>Play Online, I get cut off with a message, Connection to server was lost, but I briefly see a window with my account and image. Any hints?

Sorry for the bump, but when I downloaded and installed L4D, I still cant play online. When I click Campaign>Play Online, I get cut off with a message, Connection to server was lost, but I briefly see a window with my account and image. Any hints?
you have to enter a cracked server that are the only ones that work:
http://css.setti.info/servers/l4d/
to enter a cracked server open the console and put:
connect (ipadress here)

i just want mw2 on steam crack server or whatever :( im downloading the torrent right now but it says 2 days and once its done idk how to make a steam game and not standalone or whatever :/
oh yeah im downloading torrent because i cant find a gcf for it anywhere

thx for hl2 ep 1 i was searching it for a while.
i can`t find any files for hl2 lost coast. if your doing request would you like to put hl2 lost coast files on the page, please.

srry for my bad english im from the netherlands

i just want mw2 on steam crack server or whatever :( im downloading the torrent right now but it says 2 days and once its done idk how to make a steam game and not standalone or whatever :/
oh yeah im downloading torrent because i cant find a gcf for it anywhere

i have downloaded torrent to but you can`t play online with it

FAQ
Q- I can't open the file! What's the password?
A- "Megumi" (without quotes) if the file doesn't have one right after the link.

------------------------------------------
The second link for the Base Source Engine 2 says www.FreeSteam.org right after the link so it depends on which link you used.

thx for hl2 ep 1 i was searching it for a while.
i can`t find any files for hl2 lost coast. if your doing request would you like to put hl2 lost coast files on the page, please.

srry for my bad english im from the netherlands

It's free along with Portal: First Slice and HL2: DM

Back