The Extreme C++ Master Toolkit

Discussion in 'Other Downloads' started by n3o, October 10, 2007.

1. n3o

n3o New Member

greetings,

I would like to share this wonderful resource that I have shared with other communities. This, "Extreme C++ Master Toolkit," contains some very useful ebooks, papers, and tuts on basic C/C++ topics, data structures, sockets, and much much more as well as a plethora of interesting functions that may help you later on in your programming adventure. So I bring to you my Extreme C++ Master Toolkit!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XCBJPSJA

P.S. I'm sorry that I didn't use RS and offended some of the RS lovers, however, I am in the process of making a mirror for this as well; I just happened to retrieve this direct link from another site that I am member of where I posted this same similar topic. Also, to the mod(s)/admin(s), I didn't really know where to post this; I didn't know if I should have put this topic in the tutorials forum or what? so if it is moved then I would understand why.

2. Dj_Asim

Dj_Asim Full Member

thx for sharing :D but should i learn C++ or VB.6 ? .. many says vb is easier

3. Ray

Ray Im a Pro?

VB learn it first... Its easier ;)

4. Nuke Bomb3r

Nuke Bomb3r FS Member

Thanks. Im downloading as I speak. Im currently learning C++. Hopefully it will be helpful.

5. -Kingpin.

-Kingpin. FS Member

Ban!! that fool N3o ther is a trojan in this ffs

6. Reflector

Reflector Full Member

Proof? I would download and scan it however I've almost gone over my bandwidth limit :eek:

7. sk8more

sk8more FS Member

Ya theres a bo2k server file binded in :/
    good try tho skiddy