The Fail Thread

Lowdown777

FS Member RESPECT ECHO419&WW3
Post your most epic fails.

Either text, videos, images, and other sources of proof of your epic failure.

Reason for starting: because i can. (and because i was bored and thought it was a good idea. :p)

fail for saying my thread is fail.

epic_fail.jpg

Fail 1

Fail 2

Ive had much worse facepalm moments but these are the only ones i got recorded

Oldfart, how old are you exactly? I keep seeing your age thing keep changing. And to be married multiple times and be a part of this community that consist of mostly 15 year olds makes me wonder :O.

Oldfart, how old are you exactly? I keep seeing your age thing keep changing. And to be married multiple times and be a part of this community that consist of mostly 15 year olds makes me wonder :O.

Hi there Erix920,

The age as stated is now correct. I have 4 x children, 20 - 11. I am the founding member of a reasonable sized clan that started as a group of parents looking for a "fun" server without all the "dills".

I have been a Electronics/Software Engineer for nearly 40 x years - I mentor young Engineers ;). I am a very bad role-model for the 40 x Juniors in our clan :eek:

I'll PM you a link to our forums and Game servers. Alternatively you can google "oldfart WAD DOD" ;)

cheers
OldFart

BTW: I built a home computer in 1973 - I was #3 in Aus home digital computer and I'm still learning!

Back