The Funniest School Prank EVER!!!

mate every year when school finishes in Australia the teachers get prepared for chickens, picks and ocasionally the snakes to be released into the school and for the hunt to begin to get them the fuck out. That isn't anything special.

sk8more, your school must suck. In 2006 the seniors at my school toilet papered basically the entire property, took about 2 weeks to remove it all. There was like 3 dozen kids who helped do. That morning was hilarious, except one of the janitors fell off a ladder trying to get the TP off the trees.

Never heard of this! Leavers at our school dont do anything that bad, just spraying each other with shaving foam.

at our school the yr 12s put a fully grown COW on the roof, and cows can't walk down stairs, so they had to get a crane to get it off... LOL!

I remember when i sneak in 3 pigs with numbers 1,2 and 4 and cover the pigs with grease and released them in my school and the teachers spent hours looking for the 3rd pig which never existed. Also it took them all day for them to cache all the pigs :)

I remember when i sneak in 3 pigs with numbers 1,2 and 4 and cover the pigs with grease and released them in my school and the teachers spent hours looking for the 3rd pig which never existed. Also it took them all day for them to cache all the pigs :)

GENIUS!

I once saw a pig get killed, then we all ate the pig, it was tasty:p