The n00bs guide to Internet Warez

yappers4

So you saw some cool game that you want for free, but isn't on steam or there's no GCF/NCF for it yet?
Preparation:
You will need a few programs. You absolutely NEED a disc mounting program. I recommend Magicdisc. Optionally you may use Jdownloader, since you don't need to enter them all one by one, it downloads automatically. You will also want WinRAR

Finding the game: Run a Google search for which game you want followed by witch host you prefer (rapidshare, mediafire, megaupload) So if i wanted prototype off of Megaupload I would Google: Prototype megaupload.
Now scroll through the results, and look for the link which you want. Now once you find the game go to the next step

Downloading: You need to check the links first, you will not believe how many times I've spent hours downloading only to find: The last file i need was removed!! Without Jdownloader click on each link and see if it takes u to a download screen. If it does the file is up, is it takes you to a screen saying the file cannot be found it was removed. In Jdownloader, run the program, then select all of the links so their covered with those blue lines. Then hold Control and push C. It should pop up in Jdownloader link checker. If their all Online with a green checkmark right click and click continue with all. If even one is offline delete the links from the checker and try again later.

Installation: Once you have every single part, doesn't matter if there's just a 5 kb file for part 8, its important. EVERY SINGLE PART!. Drag all of the parts into one folder. If you used Jdownloader they are in your downloads folder. Next double click the rar images. There are 2 types of Warez. The ISO or the extraction type. If its an iso it will end in iso and will say the name of the game in there most likley. An example is Prototype.iso. Extract the ISO to your desktop. Then start up Magicdisc, and right click it in your task bar Virtual CD/DVD Rom => J: -> Mount image. Install it as if you put the CD in the drive. For the extraction method: There will most likely be a lot more .rar files inside the archives you downloaded. Make a folder on your desktop and extract them there. Then close that archive, go to the folder, and open the new master archive (it will say 001 file when u click it in 7 or vista or if u right click it and do properties for XP) Extract all those files to a new folder on your desktop and run setup.bat. The benefit of extraction is they are most likely pre-cracked.

Cracking: The final step. The crack is most likely on the ISO, just go to my computer, right click the drive u mounted too, click open, and look for a folder titled crack. Now go to the place where the game installed too. Most likley C:\Program Files\(Company who made the game)\(Game name). Then drag the ISO's files into that folder. It will ask if u want to replace, so click yes. If there is no crack search on Google or gamecopyworld.com

Play the game: Double click the games icon on your desktop. I don't think I really need to explain past here :)

I hoped this helped. If u have problems send me a PM

Back