The noob guy

Jim Dellorso

So I'm new to the Forum. I like to play games especially games that i get for free!!! If anyone wants i have a few steam games that could be cracked mostly War Hammer II.

Also I'm new to all this but if anyone would be willing to point me in the right direction or show me how to do Skid row Xbox 360 games i would be grateful.

Also how often do hackers frequent this site with malicious intent. Little leery about my real info being on the site no offense intended to site mods admins and such.

Welcome to the forum. If you head over to the download section, or use the search on the top right you will be able to find a lot of games here. To crack with steam is as simple as placing gcf in steamapps folder (in steam installation directory) or ncf in steamapps folder and game files in the common folder. I have no idea about 360 games but I would think it was as simple as flashing the 360 and placing games in the hard disk. About hackers we have very few, moderators and admins here are quick to deal with such people so no need to worry

Reactions: Jim Dellorso
Back