The question really isssss

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulletpr00f

is there absolutley ANYWAY you can get ALL steam games for free ? OR unban yourself if your vac'd? Or get a new ID without buying one? OR play on vac servers if your banned?

IF you know any answer plsss holla because i've found alot but from what ive read they all really dont work. :(

I'm pretty sure the people who run this website know the ways but they're not gonna tell anyone :D cause they're too greedy... :D

is there absolutley ANYWAY you can get ALL steam games for free ? OR unban yourself if your vac'd? Or get a new ID without buying one? OR play on vac servers if your banned?

IF you know any answer plsss holla because i've found alot but from what ive read they all really dont work. :(

1є Yes, Cracked Steam/Cafe

2є No

3є Try this: here

4є Same at "3є"

Get all games by downloading the gcfs now you got them free. Keyword got not play.

All VAC bans are permanent and almost impossible to reverse. (unless you some german hacker that lives on his computer or work at Steam HQ)

Get a new Steam ID by creating a new account (free).

Use the link posted already to play on VAC2 servers I haven't tested it personally since I have no use for it.

I'm pretty sure the people who run this website know the ways but they're not gonna tell anyone :D cause they're too greedy... :D
It's not about being greedy it's about making sure exploit's don't get patched due to retards like yourself leaking shit.

another thing is buffer overflow, not sure how it works, but I heard it from someone :)
You heard it from me and clearly your retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back