1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trusted Users - People who are honest and trustworthy

Discussion in 'The Marketplace!' started by Ray, February 21, 2008.

1. Ray

Ray Im a Pro?

If you purchased an item or did a trade with someone and it worked out please list their name here so everyone knows it's ok to buy and trade from them.

I purchased a new camera from Ray, he shipped it quickly and it came in better condition that I thought. Great transaction.
    And the Link to the transaction: http://board.freesteam.org/marketplace/
  2. rushil01

rushil01 Maestro of Meyhem

this thread is useless aslong as you keep that other thread... the do no buy one. You may as well merge them.
  3. Ray

Ray Im a Pro?

No this thread is not useless! I asked WWIII and he also found it good. if there are users, who you can trust you, you can post it here! So that these users also get a chance! Not just a DO NOT BUY thread!
  4. kakosoe

kakosoe Stealing is not a crime

Karamalz30 and nunucbka are trusted by me
  5. nunucbka

nunucbka Donator

kakosoe - very trusted from me :) was very nice and easy to trade with him.. :) such a nice guy..

ScarfacecRO - trusted as well :) had a lot of trades with him ..
  6. Ray

Ray Im a Pro?

Dont say BS. You cant trust him. hes a scammer like Hell. Steal Steam-accounts, sell them here and isnt anymore here on this forum!!!
  7. nunucbka

nunucbka Donator

yeah maybe he's a scammer but I had no problems with him .... yh had one thou.. lol
  8. BlinkY

BlinkY Pork is not a Verb

give it time nunucbka. i mean he aint been on since, sooo just give it time and the account will be banned
  9. Ray

Ray Im a Pro?

Like mine steam account, which I bought off him got disabled...
  10. BlinkY

BlinkY Pork is not a Verb

11. nunucbka

nunucbka Donator

one of the accounts i bought from him got disabled as well ... so the guy is not really trustworthy

12. headcutter

headcutter Banned

noone is trustable over the net
  13. joniE

joniE New Member

mhm "trusted" members can sometimes be not so trusted
  14. Kalist

Kalist FS Member

15. pjforum

pjforum New Member

its hared to trust people =))
  16. GZR