Unable to shade polygon normals and couldn't receive audio on line Fix

This ALMOST worked for me, but i still get the error when joining a game... its heart breaking, and weird. i played for like, 2 hours (Same game), but now this happens. :(

i want the game back. any solutions?

I have a theory lolol. I'll repost if it worked.

So please can someone help me?
the fix doesnt work and this 127.0.0.1 toybox.garrysmod.com and 127.0.0.1 toyboxapi.garrysmod.com doesnt work too I am still getting
downloader.php
I also get the same error plz help!!!!!!!

I concede defeat. GMod is literally the MOST difficult program to fucking pirate. I've spent over 48 hours (thats the actual time spent on researching, patching, downloading, cracking, etc) trying to get this fucking shit to work. I get errors from "You don't have Garry's Mod 10", to "your polygons are fucked" to "steam doesnt like your DLL, so fuck you".

uhhh can someone please make a mirror of the fix for the SteamIsAppSubscribed couldn't receive audio on line

problem please? Megaupload doesent work for me .... i keep getting some error. Please make a re-upload on mediafire or something. Thanks. ( not filesonic or fileserve though, they don't work for me either )

uhhh can someone please make a mirror of the fix for the SteamIsAppSubscribed couldn't receive audio on line

problem please? Megaupload doesent work for me .... i keep getting some error. Please make a re-upload on mediafire or something. Thanks. ( not filesonic or fileserve though, they don't work for me either )
which error do you get when trying to download from Megaupload? MU is working perfectly for me

Uh... i have a problem now.
I'm using the undead patch. I downloaded the fix but now it does this "Steam DLL isn't worthy of our trust on line *Bunch of random numbers*"

Hello guys i've got the SteamIsAppSubscribed couldn't receive audio on line and i use the undead patch666... I installed the Steam.fix but it doesn't work and i also tried to add "127.0.0.1 toybox.garrysmod.com and 127.0.0.1 toyboxapi.garrysmod.com" in the hosts file but it doesn't work too...help!!!

I fixed the Unable to Shade polygon normals error, and downloaded the SteamIsAppSubscribed couldn't receive audio on line fix. Startup is fine, but when it finishes loading a map, I get SteamIsAppSubscribed couldn't receive audio on line error. How do I fix this? (I have undead patch, by the way).

This didn't work :( I'm using the undead patch and the first error was the "unable to shade polygons" I fixed that now this stupid error shows up
"SteamIsAppSubscribing couldn't recieve audio on the line 7656119803834415" I tried the "Steam Fix" ,I tried disabling "Steam Community In-Game" etc. ( I did all I could basicly , because I don't know what else to do ) ,so I am here to ask again...What should I do ?

EDIT: WORKS!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :D

Back