Unable to shade polygon normals and couldn't receive audio on line Fix

I would be happy if this worked for more than greenluma, because I use pacsteam and it's hard to switch. :(
it wont work for me i use green luma

Well for some people it works.
is it supose to be like a 1 sec download? cuz i click run as admin and then i press install and it shows a load bar for like 0.5 second and then says finished do i need to install it some were?

I almost want to buy the full game, but then I'd be paying $10 to get the same crashes..
get a computer from this year its ur fault

For me it works =) i have started it with isteam.exe and this works pacsteam.exe or greenluma.exe didn´t work (for me) but i became an error when i start a multiplayer/singleplayer server ( Steam validation rejected) i have create the "steam_appid.txt" and have put the number 4000 (4000 = gmod number) but this don´t works please help =( and sry for my bad english )

can't de-tween nonagon normals
Update your game and follow these instructions http://freesteam.org/threads/garrys-mod-client-patch-1-0.18168/ with using GreenLuma steam client patch and for the .ini file, it will be existing at steam directory after you extract the GreenLuma client patch

follow these instructions http://freesteam.org/threads/garrys-mod-client-patch-1-0.18168/ with using GreenLuma steam client patch and for the .ini file, it will be existing at steam directory after you extract the GreenLuma client patch
For Multiplayer servers, pick up a one from here css.Setti.info/servers/garrysmod and good luck bro ;)

New patch for GMod released trough Steam and that fixed the "Can't de-tween nonagon normals" crash.
But now, it's an other error that appears when trying to connect to a no-steam server ¬¬ fuck you Garry Newman.

newerror.png

Anyone got this to?
Yesterday, i got this error, it was only when i opened maps except for gm_construct, but now, GMod crashes at start up with this error.

Whenever I try to connect to a non-steam gmod server, it gives me an in-game error, something like this: "UI#_RejectOldVersion".
Help?

Whenever I try to connect to a non-steam gmod server, it gives me an in-game error, something like this: "UI#_RejectOldVersion".
Help?
Client or server didn't updated Gmod yet. When you received an update servers must be updated too to be able to join them.

SteamIsAppSubscribed couldn't receive audio on line............i have this error when launhing gmod 10......
i tried to reinstall it but still same.....i use pacsteam.

SteamIsAppSubscribed couldn't receive audio on line............i have this error when launhing gmod 10......
i tried to reinstall it but still same.....i use pacsteam.
I have it sometimes when launching gmod and sometimes when connecting to a non steam gmod server.

Won't you tell us how? Plz, even if u're not shure... would be better than nothing ;)
go to C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc and open with notepad "host" and add those lines
fix1.bmp

127.0.0.1 toybox.garrysmod.com
127.0.0.1 toyboxapi.garrysmod.com

it worked for me!

(and sorry for my bad english...)

or download the Setam Fix http://www.mediafire.com/?m6pqtvbve0huobw
just put into your steam folder and run it!

*steam fix*

Reactions: KingPerry
go to C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc and open with notepad "host" and add those lines

127.0.0.1 toybox.garrysmod.com
127.0.0.1 toyboxapi.garrysmod.com

it worked for me!

(and sorry for my bad english...)

or download the Setam Fix http://www.mediafire.com/?m6pqtvbve0huobw
just put into your steam folder and run it!

*steam fix*

I can't save it. I get a message that i should save it somewhere else. (sorry for bad English, I'm German.)

It open Steam. And now?
You put the Steam Fix in your PacSteam, GreenLuma or cracked Steam directory.
You go to that "host" archive and add those 2 lines about toybox.
You open steam FROM THE "STEAM FIX.exe" (you could make a shortcut in desktop, because you have to launch steam from there after this), you open Garry's Mod and you connect to a server from here: http://css.setti.info/servers/garrysmod/ (CarbonicServers always works for me and it's cool. IP: 84.106.50.200:27015)

Hope that helps :D

Yeah steam / steamapps / username / Garrys Mod / garrys mod / addons

Since the comb-out the error it was not meher

OK I editted C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\host and I downloaded the new patch and it was working but when I turned my gmod and greenluma off and then turn it on and tried to play again I got the same error again :(
downloader.php
I also tried to patch and edit host again but it doesnt help anymore I tried to play alot of times but it still keeps crashingso what now?

So please can someone help me?
the fix doesnt work and this 127.0.0.1 toybox.garrysmod.com and 127.0.0.1 toyboxapi.garrysmod.com doesnt work too I am still getting
downloader.php

I tried green luma and it was saying something about the audio on line so I also tried steam FIX but I got this error
steamdll.jpg
What is it? and yes I editted hosts

It only works if u go on gm_construct every other map gives the error. So that is what I was doing wrong...

Well for me it doesn't give me the option as admin and I'm the only profile in my computer.
If you have Windows Vista you will see "Run As Administrator" in context menu of any program underneath "Open" command. With Windows XP and Windows 2000 you will need to be logged in to account with admin privileges

Back