FS Owner
V 1.1
Quick release which fixes
"unable to shade polygon normals"

and

"SteamIsAppSubscribed couldn't receive audio on line"

Run it as admin.

http://adf.ly/PX1AP

Trouble with unable to recieve auuio on line? Drop this in the garrysmod/bin folder

http://adf.ly/PX18Y

Reactions:Wampa842, Kenert Kütt, tornadomad and 1 other person
I was even downloading a gmod10 for free thingy of a guide for youtube...

Thanks for the fix, tesing it now

EDIT: WORKS! Thank you so much for this.

joker_clap_by_Majin820.gif

Reactions:Heavensmile
Echo419, did you created this fix? anyway it has fixed that annoying problem. Before it was released i was disconnecting my computer from Internet at right time when "preparing to run Garry's Mod" window fades out. I think it was not allowing to connect to authentication server on toybox that was caused error. On "engine error" between "()" it was Steam community ID. I was checked it using Steam ID Finder and it was returned my own SteamID as result.
What Garry Newman will say about this ? :p

Yes i made it, it's a quick fix for any PC user, but this makes it easy for the less experienced.

its wont work btw skiLL 's version is works for me: youtube.com/watch?v=mvXTi_II1nU
(i have win7 x64)

its wont work btw skiLL 's version is works for me: youtube.com/watch?v=mvXTi_II1nU
(i have win7 x64)

I love how you just rebeadged our release and called it your own, shame if you install it and go to the uninstall section in Add/Remove it still says freesteam.org in the support section, shame it's also the exact same size and an even bigger shame you can see freesteam.org in the file headers, try harder next time.

Works like a charm! Thanks to you, I can continue doing random stuff!:)

EDIT
14/4/11

Today an update happened and Garry's Mod seems to give an error soon after the "Preparing to run Garry's Mod..." window disappears. Not sure if this is related to your fix or if it's my computer or what... DAMN, SO CLOSE T~T

Works like a charm! Thanks to you, I can continue doing random stuff!:)

EDIT
14/4/11

Today an update happened and Garry's Mod seems to give an error soon after the "Preparing to run Garry's Mod..." window disappears. Not sure if this is related to your fix or if it's my computer or what... DAMN, SO CLOSE T~T

This has been caused by an update in some HL2 series games (Like HL2DM, CSS)
The fix works but i think after another update, we will need a new fix.

Now after the last update, you need to find a fix for this error "Error: Can't de-tween nonagon normals"
thanks

Reactions:Kytosai
You can't get around it by host patches or unplugging internet, but it does show your steam id. :confused: ???
If I see garry he won't have balls! :mad:

Anyone want to join me in my quest of opening garrys mod in ollydbg?

ok, the new bug - 'can't de-tween nonagon normals' - it's lol.
"can't fing Bushe's eggs!".
Any ideas, solutions?

Hopes there will be a fix for the de-tween nonagon error... i already fixed that damn steam.dll ...

Hope tomorrow there'll be a new fix :)

Hey I have a bit of info. If you unplug the internet it automatically says it. If you don't when in the blue bar it says "Checking With steam" so yeah. We may need to block steam to do it, but then how will we update?

So if I get Download garrysmod that doesnt need steam, will it work?

Hey I have a bit of info. If you unplug the internet it automatically says it. If you don't when in the blue bar it says "Checking With steam" so yeah. We may need to block steam to do it, but then how will we update?
I think we can update it by adding the new files

Anyways, Im gonna download nonsteam version, and patch and if it works ill telll you guys...

I would be happy if this worked for more than greenluma, because I use pacsteam and it's hard to switch. :(

Back