Uncracking Steam?

ManfranMike

I've been coming to FreeSteam.org for all my cracked steam needs for a long time. Awesome site. Very helpful.

However, I recently decided I want a legit account and own legal copies of my favorite games so I can get the most out of them (like playing on any server).

I attempted to uncrack my Steam client by reinstalling, but when I went to purchase a game it says my credit card was declined. My card has more than enough money to pay for it, and I've never made a purchase on steam before. I fear they may have "blacklisted" me or something due to piracy.
I've also tried making a new account. Same thing happened. I've also tried making a new account and gifting it to my old account. No luck.

Is there anything I can do to undo this, or at least workaround it and buy a game?

I'm using a Visa Debit Card.
I have to wait another 2 business days for Paypal to get the funds. It's my back up plan, but I have a feeling it will come up with an Authorization failure as well...

Also, one of the things that spurred me to do this was that whenever I tried to load GMod with my cracked client it started coming up with "hl2.exe stopped working" after the first loading screen.

I really hope it wasn't an IP ban or anything.

Back