UnDeadPatch + Mini GCFs

.ISO

FS Member
UnDeadPatch + HUGE Mini GCFs Pack

UnDeadPatch + Mini GCFs:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QM3RHFHN

My pack will let you download the games that you can already download with UDP, but it will also let you download ALL HALF-LIFE GAMES, HL:DM SOURCE, COUNTER STRIKE SOURCE, AND TEAM FORTRESS 2!

It have All HL GCFS, which is needed to for all hl based games. As long as u have HL1 100%, u can download all other HL based games.It also have 3 other client gcfs.

...so this is just another packed version of the undeadpatch? Also if you made this without asking saiso (which i'm guessing u did) at least add him in some credits.

UnDeadPatch + HUGE Mini GCFs Pack

UnDeadPatch + Mini GCFs:

OpenDNS

My pack will let you download the games that you can already download with UDP, but it will also let you download ALL HALF-LIFE GAMES, HL:DM SOURCE, COUNTER STRIKE SOURCE, AND TEAM FORTRESS 2!

ty man i love this patch and the mini gcfs im waiting for an app from you guys that downloads gcfs directly from a private serevrs that i know you guys have somewhere let me know if you need some help i know css java html just about everything...

i think mini gcfs are just trick gcfs to make steam think u have the gcfs so u can download the games right?

Back