UnDeadPatch v3.33 [Steam Community]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simply put, Its a server on which you can play the "free steam games" that you get here.

If you want to log on to a regular steam server (not Cracked) with the games you get here it will not work.

For me, this patch is already undead but the games are all uninstalliert if I install it nciht the steam-server is overloaded but Garry's Mod, there has also worked more. how do I fix that problem?:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

oh my god I want to play these games since but why do they not to install? Please help me someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

You drop it in your steam folder and run the thing.
Can't you people even under stand simple instructions on the first post?

Do any of you guys know a list of games that work on on this patch. Well I can run Garrys mod and hl2. But what the heck tf2 allways gives me Steam servers are busy at this time. LOL

you can't install all of the games... omg... we need a noob warning when they enter this site

//you are about to enter Freesteam.org\\

!!Warning!!
//newbies can be confused and hungry for cake\\

[Enter] [Cake] [Cancel]

RAHHHHHHHH flames 2 noobs in 1 post +2 to my counter.

You idiots. You cannot download games with the undead patch (except for a key few.) You have to get a gcf or ncf/common download from the forum and extract that to play the games. UNDEAD just makes it so you can play them all IF You do install them.

You should download it elsewhere, steam give no data if you haven't bought it, except demos.
Correct me, if I'm wrong.
Greetz

PS: sry for the bad english :)

edit: by the way, the UnDeadPatch don't work by me... whyever, steam does not start correctly.

SMD is generally a better patch to use. Undead may not work because valve seem to have changed some things.

Can you play the games online with the Undeadpatch?
ON Cracked servers yes.

Yesterday using UDP I connected to a VAC-protected, uncracked server of a source game I do not own. The first one to explain how the hell I managed to do that and how to do that again gets a cookie.

choco_chip_cookie.jpg

You know you want it.

I have 1 question.Before i had install UnDeadPath i had an account with my bought games. I created another account for the rest of the games (not bought). Then i patched up steam and in the account that is not original are installed games that i brought. And i want to know if i be banned the games in original account will disappear?

hey i have 2 questions
1. i have like 7 games on my account for steam "legit" and if i install this patch will steam ban my account ??? because it is against the EULA so i am wondering
2 .also if i install patch can i download games on steam because since me acct is legit steam wont block me from downloading games will it?

1. Possibly. I've been using an account with all half-life 2 games with cracked steam, and lsot my account twice, and got it back both times. TBH, valve doesn't care about piracy anymore.
2. You can download the games that you own, and some games off of cracked steam.

How Can You Play On Steam Servers With This I've Been Using This but Never could have Played On steam severs

sooooooooooooooooo u say that u should use SMD patch instead of the undead patch??? plz right me if im wrong but is SMD patch the same thing as undead patch????(i havnt checked amd yet soo i don know...)
And my steam has gonena nuts....it has an error saying that "Unable to find Steam.dll entry point STEAM START ENGINE. wat should i do???? ty for the help if anyone helps XDXD

As far as you should care about, they will both result in unlocking all games.
SMD is newer, and does not patch steam.dll

This patch iz algoodz but u dont own the game so u can only go on non steam
servers and shit... and always get steam servers 2 busy and all that shit

List of games that you can download with Undead Patch:
Audiosurf
Counter-Strike:Source
Day of Defeat:Source
Garry's Mod
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2:Deathmatch
Half:Life 2:Lost Coast
Peggle Extreme
Portal
(may be a few more?)

i download the patch but it's a .rar file not exe, i cant find steam directory, and i download GTA 3 and all the files arent gcfs or anything. last how do i use cracked steam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back