UnDeadPatch v3.33 [Steam Community]

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WorldWarIII

You are NOT able to download most of Steam applications with this!

Developer SASiO
Credits Diviton
Thanks to .cue for Steam Community crack solution
icon_smile.gif

Description
This patcher allow You to crack Steam (including Community version) even after minor updates of Steam itself.

Installation
1. Download Steam from "http://www.steampowered.com/"
2. Install Steam.
3. Extract "UnDeadPatch.exe" into Steam directory.
4. Launch "UnDeadPatch.exe"
5. Have FUN.

Steam needs to be updated what should I do?
1. Delete "Steam.cfg" from Steam directory.
2. Update Steam by launching it.
3. Launch "UnDeadPatch.exe".
4. Again Have FUN.

Download Here

Hello,

I have followed the instructions and got the list of uninstalled games however when i click to install it says the steam servers are too busy to handle your request. What do i do, and can someone explain the concept of GCFs and NCFs

Thank You

skothary... i don't mean to sound rude or anything but you have to the millionth person to ask this same question... in the first post it even says "You are NOT able to download most of Steam applications with this!"

search around and you will soon find out what GCF's and NCF's are. You could even try looking in the GCF Section!!!

=( i dounloaded this and it broke steam how do i fix it it said to uninstall sumethin but when i go back it wont bring me to that part crashes early in it
edit
nvm i just reinstalled it and installed this again and it works fine just did somethin rong in nistall

pacshit is just the gaything fuck i've ever seen. I'm gonna make a video on why ******** is gay and suck pacman's 2 mm balls if he even have one. Now i need some ideas....

thats because you need to download the steam content files to play the games and such. Look in the GCF section do download all the files you need and instructions on what to do with them.

Hello,
i have a problem ...
first... i have downloaded steam etc...
i applied the UnDeadPatch and its done... but...
now steam doesn't starts anymore ...
It Crashes after the message : Connecting to Steam Account...
Without the Patch it works fine :confused:

MfG Darth

It doesn't place the steam.cfg file. What do I do?

It does, enable "Hide File Extensions for known types".

Hello,
i have a problem ...
first... i have downloaded steam etc...
i applied the UnDeadPatch and its done... but...
now steam doesn't starts anymore ...
It Crashes after the message : Connecting to Steam Account...
Without the Patch it works fine :confused:

MfG Darth

Thats the same problem that happens with me.. I think Steam updated the way the client works?

Yes Valve changed the adresses and stuff, and all steam patches needs to be remake from scratch again. I believe valve deleted Steamissubscribed and i forgot the other func that they delete. Meanwhile, Use SMD, it still works, but a few games/tools says preload complete now.

yo um
on every game i try to download it says that the "Servers are Busy, Try again in a few minutes".

i try again still dont work
Any help?

I downloaded counter-strike.gcf and i put it in steamapps and i ran steam and when i go to games it says download starting... and nothing happenes :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back