UnDeadPatch v6.66 Beta Devil Edition - Sept. 22nd 2009

none of these games will install.
It said undead install and launch wouldnt work but i double clikced injector and then launched steam through my desktop. It did filter out all of the test apps but all the games that i try to install say that the servers are to busy

omg try and read. I know you may be new but still anyone knows to read the entire thread...well no the entire but the important parts. Like how if you want a game LOOK UP THE GCF/NCF OF THE GAME IN THE MAGICAL SUPERNATURAL THING CALLED THE SEARCH BOX!

God i love talking to people like that :D

call me stupid, but i still don't uderstud how i play the games!
i have puted the Undead patch files in my steam map and wath i do now?
i have 1 gcf but i don't know how to use it!

hi
i have some promblems with installing the games
when i try to install modern warfare there will come an error
can somebody help me ?

Do you have a screenshot or a further description of the error?

hi
i have some promblems with installing the games
when i try to install modern warfare there will come an error
can somebody help me ?

Do you have a screenshot or a further description of the error?

hes talking about steam servers are too busy to a=handle your request.

Kuutje you need the ncf and the common to play it on cracked steam not all games work when you just download them out of the blue.

hello peoples,

i have a error message like that:
http://img5.imagebanana.com/view/cyqfwkrk/Unbenannt.PNG

can somebody help me?

Why arent there any games on my game list still?

Edit: Restarted. Now i see Team Fortress 2, Braid, Peggle, Attack on Pearl Harbor, Bone, BioShock.

uuuuhhhh.....Is that all there is? XD

every game should be under "uninstalled games" in steam and each game you want to download you have to right-click on it and "install". then it will go under "installed games".

every game should be under "uninstalled games" in steam and each game you want to download you have to right-click on it and "install". then it will go under "installed games".

I understand that. I've bought the Teamfortress 2+Gmod on my other account. I guess i'll re-inject the patch.

Great i love it but it is a problem because you cant play online on then valve games in the other UndeadPatch but rlly i wanna know and it takes some time for me to get all those valve games so can you send a email to [email protected] and say if valve games wrk online or non steam okay.

No false positive any member of freesteam.org NEVER posts anything to harm your computer. if a #fail posts something you need to wait for a mod/staff/owner investigates it.

If you want to have a free reliable antivirus, get avast or any other recommendation.

You can get L4D2 if you have GCF's and NCF's :D

I have Undead patch v3.33 do I remove it and install v6.66

You can just basically overwrite it if I'm correct :p

What do i do if it does not work to install UnDead Patch ?

It should work... You put it in example: C:/program files/Steam/

HEre is where you extract

And here is what it should look like: C:/program files/Steam/UndeadPatch6.66

then just press launch and it should work.

thanks heaps guys going to try it now!

all games are downloadable but when i try to play CSS says that this account does not own this product please log in to steam account that owns this product?

You can only play on cracked servers, not steam servers.

And next time don't double post, just edit your last post.